shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding Hair

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of this hairstyle? I would love to wear my hair loose and down and curly but I feel like I should do something different since it is my wedding!

HAIR COLLAGE.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Here is me in dress and veil with earrings !

collage1855.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should go for it! You have the right type and length of hair to pull it off fantastically.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I think the style is very pretty, and that''s what you want your hair to look like, then do it! After all, it is YOUR wedding!

You have the long, blond hair already, so it will be easy to pull it off!

Have fun!
1.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I think that is the perfect sexy bride style to go with that gown, and you''ve got the features to work it!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore my hair down for the wedding! I loved it. I feel so much sexier with my hair down.

My stylist added extensions, too, so it was nice and full. This picture is from the end of the reception, around 5:30, so my hair had been done since 7 AM, mind you, but here''s a shot:

n1907360_44168183_3754.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks beach runner, karma, and winks. I think it would be a fun style, I just don''t want it to be too much!

Haven, I love your hair and I am impressed that it still looked so perfect after so many hours. I think in order to pull off the half up style I will either need extensions or at least a hair piece to add to the half up part because my hair is pretty thin and my stylist said in order to have enough hair up and down, I would need a bit of help! However, your look has me reconsidering just wearing it down and curly all together. Kind of like this.

down idea.jpg

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
If you love the look of wearing your hair down, then do it! Your hair would look fantastic down and curly like that picture and I think that it looks plenty wedding-y.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 1:08:04 PM
Author: whitetulips
If you love the look of wearing your hair down, then do it! Your hair would look fantastic down and curly like that picture and I think that it looks plenty wedding-y.

Ditto! Go for it if you''re comfortable wearing it that way.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 1:08:04 PM
Author: whitetulips

Ditto! Go for it if you''re comfortable wearing it that way.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I love the first one! I totally agree that you should wear your hair however you want. The only thing I have against the all down look is that it could get annoying. I''m the kind of person that hates having hair on my face and would be constantly tucking it behind my ears.

Just something to think about. I don''t think you can go wrong though!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! But I am like Red, while ideally my hair would be down and curly I would go nuts not being able to pull it back. Just another style to think about- Jessica Simpson''s wedding hair. It was down but pulled back in a pretty way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results