shape
carat
color
clarity

"So Excited" is SO EXCITED to be Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is amazing!!! How exciting!!
36.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
Your ring is stunning! I wish you good health to wear it.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a lovely, romantic story! I''m so excited for you SO EXCITED!!! Your ring is STUNNING! The scrollwork is sooooo beautiful! Congratulations to all of you in the Stephenson family!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wondering when you were going to get your Verragio. Your ring looks beautiful! Congrats!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Good Morning Ladies! Thank you for all of the kind words

Lucky (I loved the simplicity of the proposal combined with knowing he had it all "planned" with the card! I take care of mostly everything "online/over the phone purchase wise" in our house so it was extra special that he went the extra step with the flowers.

Dreamer (thank you for making me feel a little better about my hand shots.. I feel I have such large fingers - and they are kinda crooked and my nail are not cute and petite like a normal girls.. they look like my dads! haha)

SparemyWallet, Joelly, Akmiss, Chiquitapet, Susimoo, - (thank you so much, I am so happy to have my dream ring)

beechezz (thank you, the scrolling was the selling point with me for Verragio - besides the detailed profile of the head - ... It is so comfortable to wear! I was a little concerned at first that it would feel weird, but it is so "hugging" and I haven''t had to worry about it spinning AT ALL. It is a pretty heavy piece so I thought it may twist being top heavy and all but it doesn''t at all... I even think that I could have went down a 1/4 size becuase it isn''t "snug" like the rest of my rings. Its so funny, I understand a proposal doesn''t technically make me "part of the Stephenson family" yet, but we are all happy.. Our daughter is starting to understand she has 2 sets of grandparents and calls them "my G&G ****** and G&G Stephenson" ... She asks us "I a Ste.son.nen?" "Daddy a Stesonnen? and of course we say "yes honey, you''re a Stephenson" but whenever she got to asking me "Mommy, you a Stesonnen", we didn''t want to confuse her and say no now and have to confuse her later because the intention was always there since she was born, it just wasn''t the right time yet so we tell her "Yes, Mommy a Stephenson" - Anyway, It''s nice to not be so far away from actually being a Stephenson and not having to keep just telling her I am! Weird technicality, but it''s nice to finally feel like I belong to the family.

Iknvrb4 (Yay, for Verragio - Everytime I see your avatar I am like... "one day I''ll have my little blue box" Finally I do!! Now that I have it my daughter thinks it is such a cool little "toy" that she tries to steal it whenever it''s in her reach.. Guess I''ll have to be satisfied with having the ring and warranty card because I''m pretty sure she''ll claim the box hers soon.)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!! I LOVE the profile view!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
!! your ring is beautiful

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!
23.gif
Absolutely stunning ring! Congratulations to you!!!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal! Your ring is gorgeous and it looks great on you! Congratulations!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I love it
30.gif
wowser that''s an impressive ring So Excited
36.gif
the profile is gorgeous...

enjoy wearing it
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, what a sweet proposal, honey! And that ring and those roses are just gorgeous! A huge congrats to you and your family!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful and romantic proposal and what a beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
You must be in Heaven!!!
36.gif
The ring looks amazing on your hand!!! I wish good health and lots of happiness to you and your familly!

cally

Rough_Rock
What a lovely story! I love it! So cute. And the ring. is. STUNNING.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring!! The profile is stunning
30.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, beautiful flowers. Congrats on your engagement!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - congratulations on your engagement!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!
36.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
lovely ring! congrats on your engagement!

Roxie Bling

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow, this ring is like a sparkling work of art! People will be stopping and staring for sure.

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
WOW! What a wonderful story! And your ring is sooo pretty too! Enjoy your new found state of engagement!
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, what a wonderful proposal!!! The happiness and excitement in your post made me feel happy! Your ring is truly a gorgeous piece, and I agree that it''s a work of art, such beautiful details, you must stare at it all day long! Congrats on your engagement and thanks for sharing such a special moment with us!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Well, we just got home from Disney on Ice Princesses Collection - Our Daughter loved it!!

Thank You so much Joflier, Emilina, Tuckins, thing2of2, Blackpaw, gwendolyn, nataliesamaras, Cally, Risingsun, DearBuddha, Amber, Atroop, Labrat, Roxie, Kberrie, princessplease, junebug and DiamondDana!!

It is so great to have such a wonderful online community to share such wonderful news with and be able to do it without any reserve!! I love that everyone on this forum has a passion for jewelery and therefore can appreciate pieces for what they are - whether $1 or $1000. We all know the type of friends/family that we feel the need to "tone down" the excitement to not make it seem as if we are bragging or unintentionally make them feel bad if they were to "compare"..

Thanks Again EVERYONE!!!!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
verragio.. *drool*

!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, such a sweet proposal. Your roses are beautiful! ..and your ring is gorgeous! Congrats again!
36.gif

I SWEAR I wrote a reply last night... hmmm.. well again, it''s gorgeous. It''s perfect.. congrats!!

Do you know the width of the band? like, from where it sits on your finger on the inside, to the outside? I loooove it.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a totally sweet story! What an amazing setting! Congrats!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ArtistJess, wsblue, swedish bean & Yimmers!

Swedish Bean- Do you mean the width that the scrolling takes up from where the inside of the scroll loops touch my finger to the top where the diamonds are set in the band?

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies,
I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the kind remarks in regards to my engagment and ring.. I am going through a stressful time right now with my job (or shall I say lack there of as of Saturday the 13th) and all of your support really helped keep my mind occupied.

Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results