shape
carat
color
clarity

So disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:50:42 PM
Author: bee*
Thanks again girls! No new updates-sister said that she is onto it and that she will let me know when it''s sorted. My family are so super relaxed so when I rang them panicking they couldn''t understand why I was stressed at all, they just said sure we''ll sort something out. It comes in good for situations like this.

Yay!
36.gif
36.gif
Glad to hear it is working out!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks katamari! I''ll let you guys know when I hear anything!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok update. So we''ve changed it to just the Saturday night. My sister''s booked a lunch for after my exam and then we can all get spa treatments/relax/go shopping and then it''s dinner and the murder mystery that night. Everyone is happy and it''s also saving everyone money which is always a plus! Cannot wait for it now!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 9:23:43 AM
ok update. So we''ve changed it to just the Saturday night. My sister''s booked a lunch for after my exam and then we can all get spa treatments/relax/go shopping and then it''s dinner and the murder mystery that night. Everyone is happy and it''s also saving everyone money which is always a plus! Cannot wait for it now!
This sounds like a perfect day to me!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Perfect! Sounds brill! You''ll have a great time.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Bee
36.gif
I''m glad everything worked out! It sounds like it''ll be an awesome day, minus the exam of course
9.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Glad it all worked out!
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/9/2009 9:23:43 AM
That is fantastic, Bee*!! Sounds like it''s going to be a whole lotta fun!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much violet3, Porridge, pocahontas,katamari and kama_s!! I cannot wait until that day (after the exam of course!)

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
That sounds fun!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks sunnyd!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!
36.gif
that''s so great that everything worked itself out. I''ve always wanted to go to a murder mystery party!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI Bee* I''m glad it worked out and that you have something so fun to look forward to!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you sammyj and Gypsy! So glad it''s sorted.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you too, bee*! Sounds to me that you won in the gene pool too with a great family like that
36.gif

Have a post-exams blast!
9.gif
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks isaku! Yep my family have been brill, with everything to do with the wedding, not just the hen!

Just cannot wait for the hen night now, especially as D''s stag is this weekend. I''m so jealous-I''d love to have mine now
3.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Delighted to hear it all worked out bee! Sounds like you have a great hen weekend planned
36.gif

Love the new avatar too
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad it got worked out Bee*!! Sounds like its going to be super fun
9.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Delster! Thought I needed a bit of a change with the avatar!!

Thanks AG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results