shape
carat
color
clarity

Snooper''''s Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1223_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Underside (which isn''t that great in the picture, I need to find my jewelry prongs from my steamer)

The polish on all the parts of the ring are impecable, just smooth and polished

IMG_1226_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I was a bit worried how the F sides would look with the G center, but of course I don''t see a difference.

IMG_1229_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
My hands which I swear don''t look that swollen in person
38.gif

IMG_1224_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And the last one as I desparately need sleep.

IMG_1230_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Again, if ANYONE has an idea how hard it would be to have a jeweler fix the ''loose'' baguette I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

I know I''m not the only one in a pickle today when it comes to desparately needing a repair (I saw that one lady''s prong broke this morning!!!)
8.gif

I live in Reston, VA so if there are ladies in this area, PLEASE if you could, tell me who I should contact for this. I am clueless as I''m fairly new to the area (moved her last year).

15.gif
14.gif
39.gif
<---my reaction when I dropped it. I should have opened it over a soft surface. But who knows, it could have gotten loose in transit? ACK

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper -- It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! It''s like the princess/baguette version of my 3-stone Leon! The side profile is very similar.
1.gif
It looks gorgeous on your hand!

That must''ve been a scary moment when your ring hit the counter. So it''s rattling huh? Perhaps Quest can help you? I have no idea how close they are to Reston, though.
33.gif

Congrats on owning a Leon!!!
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Snooper, your ring is stunning! I don''t have any advice on the loose baguette but I''m sure it can be fixed with ease. For today, try to enjoy your gorgeous Leon creation!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Ok, this is the last post before I finally catch up on sleep...

So speaking of Quest, I saw a few links on previous posts, and it didn''t work. Can anyone help? Do I need to make an appointment to have them fix the rattling (still kicking myself
38.gif
). And other than it being located in No. VA, where exactly?

Ok, this weekend I''ll post more pics and perhaps less ''dark'' ones provided the sun comes out.

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
snooper, it''s breathtaking!!! i remember your ring as being one of the most beautiful on that ''other'' board...now it''s a Leon and it''s even more stunning and perfect! congrats. it''s amazing
1.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.questjewelers.com/

They are close to Tysons Corner- I think Reston is pretty close to Tysons, isn't it?
I'm new to the area, too, but I live in Md.

I know they are very busy right now, but I would call and ask pretty please.....

eta: your ring is SPLENDID!!
delicious.
I love Leon's work!
enjoy

quest address.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy moly--it''s stunner alright!! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
re: the loose baguette, I am not sure what Leon''s policy is on others touching his work, it may void a warranty, so I would call him first before having anything done. He may want you to ship it back out to him, I know it would suck but if it voids the bigger warranty, I''d do it...keep us posted.

hehe i actually like your old ring setting alot!! this new one is beautiful too of course.
1.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful and HUGE!

Sorry to hear about the loose baguette. I would call Leon first and if he is okay with having someone else tighten it, great.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
dbgaap, thanks for the quest number. Tysons Corner is very close to me, as that''s where I shop all the time
20.gif
As suggested, I''ll wait until Tuesday to see what Leon says just in case.

Ok, here are a few more pictures, I just woke up from my nap and boy do I feel like a slacker today. I haven''t left the house yet for real outdoor pictures/dashboard pictures.
20.gif
Thank goodness it''s a long weekend!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
As much detail of the bottom as I can get

IMG_1235_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Another

IMG_1245_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ring in the box

IMG_1234_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Now for band suggestions. What one to wear (if at all)

Here''s my ring w/ the Tiffany 2mm Lucida

IMG_1232_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
ER with round/baguette channel eternity ring

IMG_1233_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another

IMG_1247_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And the last picture until I get flowers, and adequate lighting here.

IMG_1249_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so what do you all think? Remember too, I''m waiting for my Ritani endless love band as well...

If anyone is extremely bored, or would like to, feel free to photoshop that Ritani band with my ring.

I''ll probably play around with the bands, but right now, I''m leaning towards the eternity band instead of the plain band. Normally I don''t like to stack rings as I have short little ''paws''.

But I was thinking with the Ritani, I would wear that with the plain band on the opposite side.

Or would this take away from the ring??

Thanks in advance, and feel free to suggest away!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! I second calling Leon about the loose baguette before having Quest touch it. It may void the warranty. I like it all by itself but that''s just me.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is one big beautiful ring you''ve got there! I agree with Kaleigh I think it is substantial enough to be worn all by itself. I''m sure you''ll have no trouble getting the baguette tightened so you can enjoy wearing it.

tinatark

Shiny_Rock
I would wear it without a band - or have a notched band made for the ring - this from a flush fitting band girl - my first e/w rings had soldered bands, the nezt was an e/r with a bit of a curve (until I had it re-set into a wide single band) and my current is an all-in-one ring! Oh... all with the same husband!

I love the classic solitare with baguette sides!

Okay, I changed my mind, you probably really should wear a band with it - wg or plat, notched to fit!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, it looks best by itself...I think that pairing companion rings with 3 stone settings is pretty difficult because it always looks ''added on'' if that makes sense.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Snooper, your ring is stunning!!! I love princess cuts with baguettes, they are so dainty!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper...it''s just stunning! The gallery work is so light and airy and really showcases your beautiful diamond. Wear it in good health.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I like it by itself or with the 2 mm plain band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results