shape
carat
color
clarity

SMTB: My CBI Engagement Ring from HPD!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!. Beautiful ring! :love: HPD team is the best! :clap:. What are the specs on your stone?. Please post the AGS report. ;))

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! Hard to find these eye-clean SI2s!! Congrats!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
It’s amazing! Wear it/them in great health! Blessings for a lifetime of happiness with your bling & your spouse!!!! :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning set of rings! The profile of your solitaire is gorgeous! :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Your engagement ring is so beautiful! The diamond is stunning! I love your eternity band with it and how it sits flush. Such a gorgeous set of rings, very beautiful wear in love and health!:love::appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ER is a beautiful classic, and your set is gorgeous on your hand!

I particularly love your WB - would you please post more details including the diamond stats and band width - oh, and did you get it from HPD or another vendor?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring, congrats!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic and beautiful! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is absolutely gorgeous! :love: Congratulations and enjoy!!

CheeSauce

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone! It is a good thing I am visiting family without my fiancé this weekend so he does not have to deal with my nonstop swooning for the ring! I think my family is wavering between annoyance by my nonstop staring at the ring and also admiration of my ring. My mom told me she wants me to find one for her too! :lol-2:

@marymm The wedding band was made by HPD as well and is comfort fit! The shank is 2.3mm and contains 20 HPD LUX diamond, for a total of approximately 0.9 cts. I think the average color of the stones is G (like my engagement ring) and it sparkles like crazy too! I asked for the diamond to go 3/4 around so that I could resize if I wanted to. I will post more pictures when I get back from my trip!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! That is an amazing SI2! Can't believe it really, that plot isn't something I would associate with SI2 to be honest. The video is great too! I think you have done amazingly well! It looks absolutely beautiful and perfectly proportioned on you! Congratulations!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!. Beautiful pair of rings. :love:. Wish all SI2 would look like this..:clap: :love:. Another beauty from Wink. :clap:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ! Love your diamond and wedding set! Looks fabulous on your lovely hand. Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results