shape
carat
color
clarity

Smooth Concealer and Makeup HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
So with my wedding fast approaching I''m starting to think about my wedding makeup which I''ll do myself. The problem is that I don''t wear much normally and have never found a concealer or base I really like. My skin just doesn''t agree with makeup. All the undereye concealers I''ve tried rapidly settle into the fine lines under my eyes and accentuate them. Which is seriously annoying as I don''t really have many fine lines.

I''m also planning on using a concealer on the little patches of psoriasis I get at my hairline when I''m stressed. (I have a feeling I''ll be stressed!) Again I have trouble finding something that goes on smoothly it sort of... cakes or something making it look obvious. I''m not sure how to describe it.

Base tends to either not go on smoothly or to not stay smooth. I get this weird texture that just screams makeup. (or it does nothing at all). I usually just use a bit of powder to even out my complexion for special occasions but I don''t think that will cut it for the wedding photos.
Shine will also be a big problem since I live in a very dry climate but will be married on a humid beach.
15.gif

Eye makeup suggestions are also needed. I don''t know why but most eye-makeup just slides off of me! Even smudge-proof stuff and some water-proof mascara! It''s very annoying. Within 1/2 an hour I look like I''ve been punched.
38.gif
I especially need eyeliner as I don''t have enough lashes on the bottom lid to put mascara on. *sigh*

The only good news is that I can apply makeup fairly well and can make myself look pretty.
5.gif
I''ll be going for the enhanced natural look as my fi doesn''t like makeup.
20.gif

So can you guys recommend products? Pretty Please?

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
I''ll edit later when I have more time, but my first bit of advice is get yourself a brightening eye cream for your fine lines. It will moisturize the thin skin under your eyes so makeup will not settle there, as well as a brightening cream reflects light & makes the darkness less noticable. I''ll be back later with more advice
1.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2007 2:20:34 PM
Author:IndieJones
So with my wedding fast approaching I''m starting to think about my wedding makeup which I''ll do myself. The problem is that I don''t wear much normally and have never found a concealer or base I really like. My skin just doesn''t agree with makeup. All the undereye concealers I''ve tried rapidly settle into the fine lines under my eyes and accentuate them. Which is seriously annoying as I don''t really have many fine lines.

I''m also planning on using a concealer on the little patches of psoriasis I get at my hairline when I''m stressed. (I have a feeling I''ll be stressed!) Again I have trouble finding something that goes on smoothly it sort of... cakes or something making it look obvious. I''m not sure how to describe it.

Base tends to either not go on smoothly or to not stay smooth. I get this weird texture that just screams makeup. (or it does nothing at all). I usually just use a bit of powder to even out my complexion for special occasions but I don''t think that will cut it for the wedding photos.
Shine will also be a big problem since I live in a very dry climate but will be married on a humid beach.
15.gif

Eye makeup suggestions are also needed. I don''t know why but most eye-makeup just slides off of me! Even smudge-proof stuff and some water-proof mascara! It''s very annoying. Within 1/2 an hour I look like I''ve been punched.
38.gif
I especially need eyeliner as I don''t have enough lashes on the bottom lid to put mascara on. *sigh*

The only good news is that I can apply makeup fairly well and can make myself look pretty.
5.gif
I''ll be going for the enhanced natural look as my fi doesn''t like makeup.
20.gif

So can you guys recommend products? Pretty Please?
Hi Sweetie. I do recommend looking into a powder foundation (like Bare Minerals), especially if you haven''t had caking when using powder before.

I also recommend putting transluscent powder on your eyes before putting on your eye makeup...it creates a less moist environment. You may also want to go over your pencil or cream eyeliner with a matching eyeshadow shade -- dip a fine brush into the eyeshadow and trace over the line.

I really like L''oreal''s waterproof voluminous mascara...it stays on...but you may need a sandblaster to take it off
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indie, first, prep your skin well. Use a primer that will help the make up base last and look better, as well as an eye shadow base. As for brands, it is hard to know, I would go to a dept store and ask around, and have the artist put stuff on you that you can then have on for the day as a test run. The best concealer I know is the Cle de Peau, not a large range of shades, but I wear the beige. It is pricey but most make up people love it because it does not cake or look dry. Again, I think primer will really help with absorption and slippage, get one that is hydrating for your skin too, so you do not look flakey...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hydrating your skin first is key. The foundation primer I like is by Smashbox, It''s called Photo Finish.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I was checking this stuff out of sephora.com and it's terrifying how fast it all added up!
23.gif

Brightening eye creme, huh.. I always thought that was a marketing technique. I'll look into it. Thanks.
5.gif

The smashbox primer did look interesting, but it's got dimethicone in it which for some reason gives me a rash when it touches my face. The Lorac oil and silicone free primer looked promising. Although it sounds like that with the Bare minerals you might not need a primer?
In fact all the bare mineral stuff looks amazing. Is it really as good as it sounds? I want to look like I'm not wearing makeup while still improving how I look in person and on camera.
2.gif

ETA: Getting waterproof mascara off does seem to be kinda tricky.
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2007 4:48:45 AM
Author: IndieJones
I was checking this stuff out of sephora.com and it''s terrifying how fast it all added up!
23.gif

Brightening eye creme, huh.. I always thought that was a marketing technique. I''ll look into it. Thanks.
5.gif

The smashbox primer did look interesting, but it''s got dimethicone in it which for some reason gives me a rash when it touches my face. The Lorac oil and silicone free primer looked promising. Although it sounds like that with the Bare minerals you might not need a primer?
In fact all the bare mineral stuff looks amazing. Is it really as good as it sounds? I want to look like I''m not wearing makeup while still improving how I look in person and on camera.
2.gif

ETA: Getting waterproof mascara off does seem to be kinda tricky.
9.gif
I have recently discovered drug store brand, Dove Energy Glow brightening eye cream and this stuff is GREAT!!!!! I really like it, it really makes the undereye look better and brighter, but also looks natural. Love this stuff.

genette

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited that I can help on this thread. I personally am a Make-up artist at Sephora in Hawaii. First off, let me address the Bare Escentuals makeup. This makeup is great for people who don''t have much to cover. By that I mean that this line is meant to look as natural as possible and allows for your "skin" to show through. The coverage is very sheer. You can build the color but you have to stop at a certain point because it can tend to look "ashy". That''s why they recommend to touch up through the day with a product they call the Mineral Veil because that is equivalent to a translucent powder and you can put that on as much as you want and not look "ashy". If you want to do Bare Escentuals the key is you need to know your right complexion color. If you don''t it will look awful....trust me I''ve seen it in action. If you have a Sephora near you I suggest you ask for a Bare Escentuals makeup consultation and one of the consultants can do it for you. It''s free and you can feel and see if it is right for you. A good thing about this brand is that its quick and easy to do and it feels weightless. The only downer is that on certain skin it can look dry or ashy and make not give those that need more coverage the coverage they desire. If you want to try this and if say it does look dry or ashy you can use a product by Caudalie called the Beauty Elixir this in my experience has set the makeup better than just using the Bare Escentuals alone. If you find that this makeup doesn''t give you good coverage here is what I can tell you....it covers pink and red areas pretty well but for more dark pigmented spots it sometimes can enhance it rather then hide it...what you can do is use another brands concealer with the B.E. and that works great too...which brings us to your concealer dilemma...a light formula that doesn''t crease in my opinion are ones from Alison Raffaele, Nars, and Body & Soul. These blend in so well with a concealer brush and all you have to do is set it with powder and your ready to go. As for the Smashbox primer it is Sephora''s number one selling primer but its not for everyone. I know you mentioned humidity in your post so may I suggest a product by Cosmedicine called "Medi-matte". This is also found exclusively at Sephora. This product is one that I recommend to clients who don''t really fuss with their skin and want something that is all in one. This product mattifies which means it absorbs oil, it also acts as a primer, a moisturizer, and it contains SPF. You only need a tiny drop and it will cover your whole face. If you need to touch up any shiny spots during the day you can dab a little where you need it and it will absorb and give you a matte look....now to mascara this product is a tricky one because one is not made for all. Almost on a daily basis you''ll have clients looking for a good mascara and all I can say is it depends on what you''re looking for. If you want one that does an all in one I can offer you "Supernova" by Fresh. It lengthens, volumizes, and curls all in one and also has a condtioning agent in it and is opthamologist approved. The only thing is it isn''t waterproof which is a good thing and I''ll tell you why...time and time again people have problems with smearing and such around the eye area. It''s not always the products fault it can also be the oil around your eyes which can make mascara ad eyeliner smear and your eyeshadow to disappear. I don''t advise using waterproof only because it tends to dry out the eyelashes and it can be tedious to come off and I have had clients who lost some eyelashes trying to get it off. Wow this is getting long. I hope I didn''t babble too much. If there are any specific brand questions or product questions feel free to ask and I can help.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! If many makeups that you try have a hard time going on smoothly or "staying" smooth, make sure you have an adequate moisturizer!

Depending on whether you are prone to breakouts, I would go with a gel based moisturizer at night (clinique makes a rich, gel moisturizer that won''t break you out) or something seriously luxiourious like dr. hauschka''s rose cream.

In addition, exfoliate (albeit gently!) One of the best exfoliators that I''ve found is Philosophy''s microdelivery system. The scrubby stuff is strong, but tiny pieces, and it won''t cause those tears in the skin that larger scrubbing beads can cause. on Makeupalley, nearly everyone reported a huge difference after just one use, and it''s true.

So make sure you''re exfoliating, moisturize the heck out of your skin, and use a makeup primer -- I like the primer by Smashbox. Good luck!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and Urban Decay is supposed to have the best eye makeup primer on the market -- for a few months it was impossible to find, especially when their were rumors it would be discontinued -- people totally stocked up. It''s supposed to keep any eye makeup from going anywhere. I also use their eye shadows, pretty much exclusively. They do have some wild colors, but a lot of great natural colors too. Nars and Paula Dorf also have wonderful eye shadows.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey Indie - it sounds like you may have pretty sensitive skin. I do too, and my skin is very fair so any irritation really shows. I can''t recommend highly enough checking out the following website: www.cosmeticscop.com

This is a woman who has made a career out of writing objective reviews of all the makeup products on the market, including drugstore as well as high-end brands. She has a really good focus on sensitive skin and potential irritants. I''ve tried several of her own skin care and makeup products (DH uses her skin care as well) and they work like a charm. Her best face forward foundation with some translucent loose powder dusted over it is amazing - totally natural looking, flawless skin, and it lasts really well. In terms of eyeliner, Bobbi Brown makes a gel eyeliner in a pot. Everything else I''ve tried either goes on nasty and cakey or rubs off of me, and believe me I''ve tried ALL the tricks I could find to avoid that. But the Bobbi Brown stuff (I use the Sepia Ink color) goes on easily with a little practice, and then sticks like a rock - it even lasts when I go to the gym and sweat buckets or have a 15-hour day at the lab. Its great stuff and they have lots of colors.

Anyway, I really hope that that is helpful to you - I know to me it really means a lot to have the objective opinion of people who know their stuff (i.e. cosmetic chemists, dermatologists, etc...) and that''s what the reviews on that website are based on. Not everything I''ve tried is perfect for me, but I''ve had many many many more successes than failures with that website. Bonus is that her own brand of stuff is somewhat cheaper than most department store brands.

Best of luck, and I hope you find stuff that works well for you.
1.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
No Sephora locally... not much locally.

Looking at the Sephora site it seems like only Benefit''s Dr. FeelGood and LORAC AquaPrime Oil free Primer reliably do not have any Dimethicone. It seems like on Amazon people either love Dr. FeelGood or hate it. There are no review for the LORAC product. Can anyone weigh in on those two?

I''m wondering if I should just stick with my shiseido powder foundation and put it on top of a primer. It''s a perfect color match (hard to find) and when applied lightly with a brush it gently evens out my skin and softens the look while still looking natural. If I put it on any heavier my fi can tell I''m wearing it.
7.gif

95% of the time my skin is pretty good, although it does need to be evened out and in humid locales I get pretty shiny mainly from coming from a dry climate. I only have some expression lines, a couple on my forehead and also those fine little smile lines right under my eyes. The color is pretty good with a natural flush on my cheekbones. And my lips only need moisturizer with a hint of color.

It''s my eyes that need the most help and I guess the skin must be oily since all makeup just slides right off and then settles into creases.
8.gif
I have very sparse eyebrows, short eyelashes, and totally non-existent eyelashes on the bottom lid. I''ve managed to get rid of 80% of the dark circles but it still needs help.

The bobbi brown gel eyeliner in chocolate shimmer sounds really interesting, but I''m not sure where to find it online. The seller cosmeticmall.com has it, but I''m not sure if I trust them. The stila smudge pot also gets rave reviews, but Sephora is out of the brown and I don''t know if I''m brave enough for black. Any brunettes here using black eyeliner and still looking fairly natural rather than dramatic?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with everyone else on the moisturization front... I have VERY dry skin and have struggled with that for years, and (like you) ended up simply not wearing makeup for years because it never looked good.

Now, I''m a big fan of the Apivita line. I use both dream skin (night) and skin supplement (spf10 for day) face creams. For undereyes, I use neutrogena''s brightening eye cream, which works wonders for circles (the only thing I''ve found that helps mine!).

I also use Bare Escentuals'' BareVitamins: Skin Rev-er Upper, which has noticeably improved my skin''s tone and coloring.

As far as concealer/foundation, I use Clarins'' Instant Light Perfecting Touch (WONDERFUL!!!!) and bareMinerals'' SPF15 foundation. It''s taken me years to come to that combination and it works for me!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2007 11:26:29 AM
Author: *Lindsey*
Oh and Urban Decay is supposed to have the best eye makeup primer on the market -- for a few months it was impossible to find, especially when their were rumors it would be discontinued -- people totally stocked up. It''s supposed to keep any eye makeup from going anywhere.
I use Urban Decay Potion Primer and it keeps my eye makeup looking like it''s been freshly applied even after an entire day! I just put it just on my lids and just a touch of it in the creases of my eyes and then put my eye shadow and liner right over it. Works perfectly!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
I pretty much only wear black eyeliner, even in the daytime (although softer) and I''m a brunette. Here is a bridal picture, you can see my makeup, and I actually have semi-heavy black cream eyeliner on. I think that it looks great!

bridal2.jpg
bridal1.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I have often had issues with dark circles and the BEST thing I''ve found for it is by Dior. It is called DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer. It is amazing with the undereye circles!

AMAZING!!!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
a second opinion on the urban decay eye potion -- i purchased it a couple of months ago due to the rave reviews. however, my eyelids must be sensitive, because it dried them out and they are still recovering -- ONE MONTH LATER. that stuff is a little scary in my opinion.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Indie--Your description of your skin sounds exactly like mine. I swear I tried nearly ever foundation out there and they always looked "foundationy" to me. It was never natural. And I swear, my eyes eat eye makeup. I can put shadow on and by the time I get to work 1/2 hour later it is gone.

I''m a die-hard Bare Escentuals devotee for the foundation. It is the first foundation that doesn''t look totally fake or blotchy on me. There is another brand that is a less expensive version of the bare minerals stuff called Every Day Minerals. I like BE better, but the Everyday Minerals will send you free samples so it might be worth a try. The key is the Kabuki brush to get it on correctly. http://everydayminerals.com/

I live in an area with no Sephora either so I order a lot of my BE off ebay. It works great and is much cheaper.

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
clarins instant smooth perfecting touch. it is awesome under concealer. it goes on silky smooth and super soft, and your concealer just glides on over it and blends right in. you can also mix a little in w/ your foundation, and it makes it go on really smooth.

also, like everyone else said, exfoliate and moisturize!

for concealer, i use stilla which is only sold at sephora now. i like it well enough but i''m no expert and haven''t tried too many other brands.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indie, I love Shiseido powdery. I lost mine (only 2 weeks old!) and I''m using Studio Fix right now, which I do not like as much.

Have you tried applying it with a wet sponge? I find that way, you can build your coverage up more without looking chalky.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I see a number of folks have recommended bare esscentuals. (I totally think I spelled that wrong...but I haven''t had my coffee yet).

And I gotta say, although it looks great on some folks...it made the pores on my face look GINORMOUS! So just a word of warning...but like I said...I have friends that swear by the stuff!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For eyeshadow adhesion I recommend using a creamy concealer on the eyelid as a base ( I use physician''s formula concealer in the compact), then put on your powder eyeshadow...it really makes your eyeshadow stay put.

As far as foundation, I hate the stuff no matter what brand or formula I''ve tried. I''m just not a foundation girl. I prefer using a pressed powder with a makeup sponge to kind of even out my complexion and take away shiny spots. I also have very dry skin, so a good moisturizer applied first is a must. I currently use a neutrogena pressed powder and it covers any blemishes or reddish spots or unevenness no problem, then I whisk off excess with a powder brush. Use a q-tip dipped in concealer first to get rid of any blemishes, then pat the powder over your skin with a makeup sponge.

Lips...a good liner pencil is always in order, for me I like to match it to my natural lip shade, then color in my lips and follow up with an extended wear lipstick and gloss...MAC makes a great lip glass.

I did my own makeup for my wedding at 5 a.m. and it lasted until well towards midnight. (We had a Sunday afternoon wedding) Good luck Indie!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
MAC concealor (in the little eyeshadow looking pots, not the liquid) works wonderfully. I have AWFUL dark circles under my eyes and it stays on all day and doesn''t look creased or weird. I''ve tried drug store brands and also clinique and I wasn''t super thrilled with anything until I found MAC. It''s substantial enough to cover without looking cakey.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure if it's too late but I thought I'd add to this thread. As a self-proclaimed make-up junkie, here are my two cents:

Concealer- I first put on a rich eye cream and let it soak in for a few minutes. Then I use either one of two concealers. For a quick application, I use to MAC potted concealer which someone else mentioned. If I have more time and want even more coverage, I use Bobbi-Brown's Corrector and Concealer with the setting powder. I apply with a concealer/emolient brush and pat with my finger until it's absorbed. I then finsih by lightly dusting on the powder. Both of these have worked well for me, as long as I change up the color as I get tanner or paler.

Primer- I've tried a few and most make me break out. During the summer, I use MAC's Oil Control Lotion to control shine. I also keep blotting sheets on hand. They're great for removing shine without removing make-up. I agree with all the previous posters though, they key is to moisturize and exfoliate regularly.

Foundation- BE didn't work for me, it magnified my pores. I've been using MAC's studiofix for years which is a product that combines both foundation and powder. It's easy to apply and you can build coverage without looking like you're wearing make-up. Everytime I try something new, I always come back to this. This tends to look even more natural when applied with a larger round powder brush.

This is just what has worked for me over the years. I also wanted to mention that you should definitely test out any new products over several weeks prior to your wedding! Good luck!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK. I don't wear much...but when I do-

IMO, the best for undereye circles by far, is Physician's Formula yellow stick (don't know the exact name)...It's fab. It doesn't dry the eye out or settle in the cracks which makes this look worse. It's also not bright white, which looks odd....The yellow counter-acts the blue....

As for primer, I dont wear it. I read that you wan't use dimethicone...but for those that can.....I read that ....are you ready....Monistat Chafing Powder Gel has the EXACT sae ingredients as Smashbox Photo Finish. I actually tried it today hehehe...and I'm loving not having any shine but still looking natural..

As for a "base" which I don't really use, I am still using discontinued Almay Moisture Tint ( very sheer but with cover tint that is a touch moisturizing so it doesn't settle into lines)...I bought a TON when it was discontinued...I guess that doesn't help...
I actually tried the Bare Escentuals powder that's not really meant to be the foundation but really really like the way it covered..

I might also suggest getting just a tint, and not a heavy foundation and then setting with a light or translucent clear skin powder like Almay which helps to keep you a little oil free but without overly drying...

I don't buy much designer makeup for some reason..I like the drugstore stuff for me...

As for the psoriasis, I'd try putting coconut oil on your hairline at night to help calm it down..

Best of luck!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I"M SO EXCITED!!! In my research, I found out that Revlon Colorstay Active is Just like the discontinued Moisture Tint....YIPPEEE!!! It's so light and fab but not greasy...I HATE foundation. HATE it. Never found one that doens't make me look fake...So I'm going out later to get the Revlon and try it!!!

This is what they write– A light, sweatproof makeup that can keep up with you. ColorStay Active® Light Makeup provides smooth, natural, light coverage that lasts up to 16 hours. Patented SoftFlex® formula provides a lightweight, comfortable feel. Makeup is sweat proof, sun proof, and rub-off proof*, even during exercise. Designed for all skin types in 10 just-won't-quit shades. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. SPF 25.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I JUST have found a fantastic concealer and foundation that I love. A local, small makeup store recommended them and they are fantastic. The brand of both is Skin by Allison Raffaele. I noticed whoever works at Sephora in an above post recommended it too. I totally second that recommendation. Fantastic stuff.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
This is concerning your skin type that you mentioned earlier. I don''t wear concealer or foundation ever, so I wouldn''t be any help on that. But, someone on another thread, I don''t remember who, suggested using Apricot Kernel Oil to help your skin. And oh my goodness. I started using some of that and it actually evened out my skin tone, no joke. And from what I''ve read it softens lines by moisturizing the skin. I have oily skin except for a small part of my cheeks, and the oil did not clog the pores or anything. So maybe doing that will also help your skin, and make the foundation and concealer look more natural. You can find it at any health food store, and it''s used for both cooking and skin (I found mine in the aisle with the pasta, lol). Just leave it on for 10-20 minutes, rinse off and use your normal face wash. I hope you find something that works for you!

*M*

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Interesting re the apricot...I am pretty much sold on coconut, but I''m going to look into that too!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Well I''ve been trying out a bunch of different things lately. And I''ve had some real success!

Primer: I bought both the water-based Lorac skin primer and Dr. FeelGood by benefit. I love Dr. FeelGood, my face stays matte all day, makeup goes on easier, my pores and the little fine expression lines fade. I''m going to try the Lorac one again though.

Foundation: For foundation I''m using Neutrogena''s new mineral powder foundation, Mineral Sheers, and I just love it! It''s totally invisible yet when put on top of a primer my skin look totally flawless! I haven''t tried it without the primer yet.

Concealer: I''m using benefit''s boing and lemon aid. I bought a little kit called realness of concealness. I use a brush and blend with my fingertips and it goes on perfectly without creasing, plus it covers the psoriasis at my scalp. However I must admit that I now don''t need concealer quite as much under my eyes as I did before.
I''d been using Burt''s bees repair serum and had seen some real improvement but undereye concealer was still the first thing I needed. My mother bought me this stuff called Hylexin by Bremenn (I don''t want to know how much it costs), and I''ve been using it day and night (with the repair serum over it at night). Now I barely need concealer!

Eyeliner: I got Stila''s smudge pot in brown. Combined with the new mascara (see below) for the first time in my life I don''t have raccoon eyes an hour after application! However I''ve discovered that it''s a bit tricky to use right. It sets within seconds so actually smudging it takes a bit of speed and skill. I haven''t quite got the hang of applying it lightly and smudging it, but I am getting better at a date and wedding look.

Mascara: I''M IN LOVE! I woke up this morning and I didn''t have raccoon eyes but I did have lovely lashes! (Mine are pretty pathetic on their own). I just got yesterday Lorac''s Publicity Stunt Lashes. It honestly doesn''t budge for anything. It''s supposed to wear for three days through eye-makeup remover, sweating, showers, swimming, and sleeping. I''m on day two and it looks great so far! Plus it looks really natural! If gorgeous, long, curling, thick, black lashes were natural on me!
2.gif

I went to an Aveda Salon for my haircut and trial wedding hair and she gave me a trial makeup too! Best haircut in my life, and the best hair products I''ve ever used! (I''m allergic to 90% of them so that''s not saying much).

Eyeshadow: The girl used the almond colored side of a two-sided pencil called triple accent as a base on my eyelids, then applied eyeshadow on top of that and blended. The eyeshadow stayed put! Plus it looked amazing yet natural on me! (colors were opal and chocolate flower).

I started using Neutragena''s Visibly Even face wash which did make a visible improvement to my skin. But I should have listened to my mother and not used it twice a day.
8.gif
My cheeks are looking a bit irritated this morning.

My poor Fi, my morning routine is taking a whole lot longer these days!
9.gif

Thanks for all your great advice everybody!!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results