shape
carat
color
clarity

Smooth Concealer and Makeup HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Indie, Boy, you''ve been busy with the cosmetics! I hate makeup most of the time, but I do put on the the Everyday minerals everyday just to cover up the worst of the blemishes I have. I also have some pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and you mentioned a couple of different products for that. I looked up Hylexin, and damn is it expensive! Do you really think it is worth the cost? How much did it really fade the dark circles, by 50% or more would you say? I''m a sucker for miracle products. I hate to admit it, but I bought breast enhancing pills as my most embarrassing thing, and I have bought other products to fade blemishes on my face. For the most part, these products are all junk, and I''m reluctant to spend almost $100 on Hylexin if it''s another one of those not so good remedies. So, let me know what you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results