shape
carat
color
clarity

Smilies & other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, wasn''t sure how to title this post, because I''ve got a couple of different things to say.

Firstly, will someone please point me in the direction of where all the kewel smilies are - I feel left out!! Thank you muchly!! (insert grateful smilie here)

Second, I sort of said more than I intended to on the NSC thread in the CS forum last night that was personal. Put it down to one too many warm beers and feeling like crap etc. etc. My normal icy British reserve was down. However, having made a stand about keeping that thread at the top of the page, I don''t want to post anything else that will perpetuate it now that I''ve said my piece. However, I do want to say a BIG thanks to Mochi this moring for the hug and e-support, Honey I hope you read my comment here. Same goes for anyone else that leaves me a personal comment on that thread.

Lastly, I really hope my comments that were directed at the thread content itself and the OP don''t inflame any one side or the other in this debacle, because that''s not what I intended. I really am neutral in the whole thing, just mad at hell because I think we''re being used and treated like a bunch of pawns in a larger game.

Oops, not quite lastly. I may not post for the next few days or so about people''s projects etc - nor mine. But it doesn''t mean I won''t be checking you all out when I get in at night. PS, is generally the perfect place to wind down if you''ve had a long day. I just don''t want anyone to think I''m dis-interested in their goodies.

I promise to be back with some proper updates on my stuff (with pics) just as soon as I''ve gotten through the next week or so.

Much love

Deelight

Ideal_Rock

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK, I''m not doing something quite right, but I''ll figure it out. Need a cup of tea to wake up brain!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey open the Emoties thread in another browser window. Then when you're ready to post you can just click on and drag the smilie you want to add and drop it in the posting box of the other window.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your welcome :), HTH.

There are instructions of now to use the emoties in there as well or like girlie-girl said you can drag and drop them as well :).

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh..I didn't know there was an entire thread on them! Thanks Dee!

Skippy, wow...you're fabulous, woman!

Gailey: I sort of skimmed through the NSC thread today, and I read your post about your friend. I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry for your loss
7.gif
. I can't even imagine how hard it would be on the two kids. I think you may need one these right about now:

bearhug.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 10:38:37 AM
Author: girlie-girl
Gailey open the Emoties thread in another browser window. Then when you're ready to post you can just click on and drag the smilie you want to add and drop it in the posting box of the other window.
Thats it, depending on what you are using, I use IE, I have to go to page top right next to tools, click on new window and open the emoties there, then click and drag as GG says to the awaiting reply box.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 10:50:20 AM
Author: kama_s
Ooohhh..I didn''t know there was an entire thread on them! Thanks Dee!

Skippy, wow...you''re fabulous, woman!

Gailey: I sort of skimmed through the NSC thread today, and I read your post about your friend. I just wanted to say that I''m truly sorry for your loss
7.gif
. I can''t even imagine how hard it would be on the two kids. I think you may need one these right about now:
Kama_s, thank you.
biggyhug.gif

Hey, I did it! Whoo hoo!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hugs000001.gif

Keep well!

cheers--Sharon

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 11:25:21 AM
Author: Gailey
Kama_s, thank you.
biggyhug.gif

Hey, I did it! Whoo hoo!!
Woohoo! ANDDDD I was the first one to get an emotie from you!! Bow-chicka-wow-wow
dancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results