shape
carat
color
clarity

smaller X-prong ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kirsteneli

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a smaller (<1 ct) platinum x-prong engagement ring. We are still students and can't afford to spend much, but it's exactly what I want, so I'm still hopeful. Does anyone know where I could find this type of ring for the lowest possible price?

student

Shiny_Rock
whiteflash.com has prices on Vatche settings that are substantially (over 20%) lower than those of a local jeweler I went to. Some other places on the web that have their settings are diamondbrokersoffl.com and goodoldgold.com, but I think you would have to call these places for prices. However, I'm sure these places are a lot cheaper than Tiffany's! (I'm thinking of their royal crown setting myself, so I've been keeping track of places that carry them.)

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Kirsteneli:

The smallest Vatche x-prong is for a .50 center stone. This will hold down to a .40.

We have a beautiful .40 H SI1 A CUT ABOVE hearts and arrows diamond for $799 - the setting is $799 - so you total would be $1598. Not too bad for a branded stone and a branded setting :))

LesleyH
ww.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results