shape
carat
color
clarity

smaller name shows to see in Las Vegas..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello: we are going to Las Vegas ( hurray!!) and I wonder what smaller names shows did you enjoy.WE have seen all the big shows : all Circus de Solei, Blue Man, Mama Mia, Celline, Rita, Danny , etc.
Basicaly I wonder about the other not so big name shows to see.There are so many and somethimes its hard to know which ones are good.Also if anyone can recommend a nice restaurants to eat.( not the ones that would go over my small visa limit )Thanks so much...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last show I saw was Mystere and I thought it was good.
Vegas.com has lots of useful info.
My favorite places to eat were the Bellagio buffet, Paris buffet and I love Olives at the Bellagio and I don't think those 3 places will break you.
Vegas.com also shows you the prices for dining. I hope that helps. Have fun!!!
35.gif

Here is a list of bargins to be had while dining. http://www.vegas.com/restaurant/specials.html

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard "splash" is good. My DH likes the variety type shows. Since you have already seen the major ones I would just buy tickets the day off at the coke bottle. Saves you money that way and they always have a ton of shows.

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
This may sound silly, but I recently went to Vegas and saw the Price is Right show at Bally''s. I had a great time and thought it was great for the price. I''m not sure if that was the kind of show you wanted to see!

Also, a favorite place of mine to eat is Baba Riba at the Fashion Showcase Mall. It has a great happy hour with half price tapas and the BEST peach sangria! It was not that expensive and a great place to get a variety of food. One other place to try is Mon Ami Gabi at Paris. It is comparable to the dinner buffett prices at Bellagio, MGM, Mirage, etc. but it is on the patio of the Paris hotel right across from the Bellagio. In the evenings, you get a front row view of the fountains and can hear the music as well. They have misters all around, so even in the summer its not too too hot to enjoy.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all recommendations.Will check it out , there are so many restaurants and shows that i find it hard to pick one.Now we have a few choices.Tickets at a Coke bottle that sounds good.I have no idea what the show at Bally''s is about: the price is right.I will check it out on the www recommended above.Thanks a lot.Can hardly wait ....to go..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You will have a great time! Vegas is always a blast. You can actually call and order them on the phone (beats standing in the *long* line for discount tickets). The hotel should have a binder of all the shows with descriptions too (at guest services).

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tacori I also hope to win.I just play .25cents slots ( lots of biceps work) ANy idea how to win really big on those? ? Anyone? Please let me know...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My aunt always wins on slots. She is just lucky that way. I actually perfer nickel slots. I like to lose slowly
9.gif
My favorite slot is only at MGM now. But I always win. It is called "Chinese Fortune Cookie" (so something like that. I doubled my money in an hour (and that was just playing the min.) I also like "All that Glitters" and "Jackpot Party". Good luck!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for tips on gambling.IF I win I will let you know..

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
just wanted to thank all who replied and Luv Pugs we had a great time at Mon Ami Gabi , did get the front seats for dinner and the show at Bellagio with the fountains and music.WE had no time to take all the recommendation, but there will be next time.Definitely will do Mon Ami Gabi again..Thanks

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 12:27:19 AM
Author: scarleta
just wanted to thank all who replied and Luv Pugs we had a great time at Mon Ami Gabi , did get the front seats for dinner and the show at Bellagio with the fountains and music.WE had no time to take all the recommendation, but there will be next time.Definitely will do Mon Ami Gabi again..Thanks
what is that???? Just curious since I will be going out there. All this Vegas talk got me to book at trip at the end of August.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you are going you will have fun.The place is at Paris Hotel and get a patio seat so you can hear the music and see the fountains show at Bellagio.The food is also great.Don''t need reservation , just aks for front seats.Have fun and we did see La Reve.Great show ( one of the best ones I have seen) at the Wynn.The tickets are cheaper at the Wynn and if you like you can get seats with champagne and chocolate strawberries.Cost is 170 per ticket for those.Above all have fun.Where are you staying?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 1:33:36 PM
Author: scarleta
Glad you are going you will have fun.The place is at Paris Hotel and get a patio seat so you can hear the music and see the fountains show at Bellagio.The food is also great.Don''t need reservation , just aks for front seats.Have fun and we did see La Reve.Great show ( one of the best ones I have seen) at the Wynn.The tickets are cheaper at the Wynn and if you like you can get seats with champagne and chocolate strawberries.Cost is 170 per ticket for those.Above all have fun.Where are you staying?
I know what you are talking about. It is French food!!!! We are staying at TI. Hubby wants to do the Hoover Dam Hard Hat tour.
32.gif
I guess I will be joining him since he is taking me to the Grand Canyon and we might go to Zion and Bryce in Utah.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Have fun.Not sure what " TI "is, but sounds like you have a great plan.Yes French food and its great.They also have French pastry shop really good if you want quick pastry..yummy..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results