shape
carat
color
clarity

Small Victory Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Some major checks off the list!

First: Bridesmaid Dresses

Just wanted to celebrate a bit, after taking forever to find the dress it seemed like it would never work out. But we got them in and so far they''re perfect!! I will post a pic I took of the fabric later. My Mom doesn''t really want her photo on PS so no photos of her in it, sorry.
12.gif
But the dress is perfect, yaaay!
5.gif
36.gif
I think we found a shoe as well..we''re looking at a pump dyed to match.

Second: Tuxes!

We also picked out tuxes!! FSIL works at a tux shop so she''s been really helpful, and we found our tuxes! They groomsmen are wearing black tuxes with black herringbone(sp) print vests and solid ties (no bow ties). And FI is wearing the white version of the vest and tie (same print and solid) and my Daddy is going to be wearing the pale green color vest and tie (same print and solid). I am excited!

Third: Second dress fitting!

Had another dress fitting today. Almost done! Found a few things that need to be fixed, but it looks like I won''t need to wear a bra which is awesome (one less thing to buy). So that requires a mini victory dance as well!

Anyway happy planning everyone, hope it''s all going well!
1.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! That''s a lot of the "big" stuff! Enjoy feeling accomplished & unstressed & on top of things... I''m sure that feeling starts to dissipate as the big day draws near
2.gif

Looking forward to pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW thats a massive load off your planning :) congrats can''t wait to see the pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results