shape
carat
color
clarity

Small stones we love

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Couple more quick spinel pics and that's all I have time for today....

Suite of 7 Burmese spinels, the color is insane; this is just an ok pic IMO. I want to make an eternity style ring with them at some point, the average size is about 2.5x3.5 mm with the middle few ranging up a bit.

The pear pair doesn't look great in these pics, but they have lovely dispersion and sparkle, and less gray than these pics show - they are Vietnamese. All sourced by Yvonne.

_3749.jpeg

_3750.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1463876687|4034592 said:
Couple more quick spinel pics and that's all I have time for today....

Suite of 7 Burmese spinels, the color is insane; this is just an ok pic IMO. I want to make an eternity style ring with them at some point, the average size is about 2.5x3.5 mm with the middle few ranging up a bit.

The pear pair doesn't look great in these pics, but they have lovely dispersion and sparkle, and less gray than these pics show - they are Vietnamese. All sourced by Yvonne.

o.m.g. If this is only an "OK" pic I can't even imagine what a good pic looks like!!!! The color is incredible!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath - wow--I never thought of you as having small stones...they always have such a big presence...never get tired of seeing them.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Lovedogs!!! The pics are pretty accurate, but the gems really glow in just a bit more sunlight - so they're not quite their best here, but close.

Lilmosun - well that sounds like a nice compliment to me :). I do have mostly smaller gems in general though. I've kind of realized that I really like gems in the 1.50-2.0 ct range, but I don't have nearly enough of those ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results