shape
carat
color
clarity

Small Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvrounds

Rough_Rock
Hi, I have been lurking on this site on and off. I need to know where I can buy smaller stones. I am looking for either a 1/3 carat pear or a 1/4 trillion. I have checked bluenile and pricescope and I can't find those carat rates available in those cuts. Just wondered if you knew where I could find those sizes.

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Hi Luvrounds,

Welcome to the forum!

Although I don't have a specific dealer for you to shop (I'm sure others here will have some good recommendations), I would suggest you consider inquiring about the diamonds you're looking for from a reputable dealer (either locally or online). Although stones of that size are often not "featured" on websites and in advertisements, most jewelers and dealers will be more than happy to research your preferred specifications, inform you of their results, and order any diamonds that interest you in for you to examine. It's not as convenient as just browsing a website, but it's a system that the jewelry industry has honed and relied on for decades. :)

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results