shape
carat
color
clarity

Small diamond love

There are so many gorgeous, HUGE diamonds out there. I’m a fan of big, not gonna lie. But I also love the daintiness of a small diamond (in this case less than a carat) with micro bands. Something about their simplicity is soothing and classic. This new acquisition here is .82 F VVS2 EC with a micro pave band from Etsy.

All you small diamond lovers out there, show your small diamond love and post your dainty bling!

F450EA12-D508-4300-909D-2986EF5ED895.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

There is actually a wonderful and HUGE thread dedicated to this topic!

Beautiful!

There is actually a wonderful and HUGE thread dedicated to this topic!

Huh, I even searched for one before I posted thinking surely there’d be one. Thanks for letting me know!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
There are so many gorgeous, HUGE diamonds out there. I’m a fan of big, not gonna lie. But I also love the daintiness of a small diamond (in this case less than a carat) with micro bands. Something about their simplicity is soothing and classic. This new acquisition here is .82 F VVS2 EC with a micro pave band from Etsy.

All you small diamond lovers out there, show your small diamond love and post your dainty bling!

F450EA12-D508-4300-909D-2986EF5ED895.jpeg

As a fellow little diamond lover, have a blingy high-five. Go post your ring in all the threads that apply.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results