clarity

Small but mighty.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! The size is perfect on you, and it's such a firecracker!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beaut and just perfect on you Sharon!! Congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I don’t know how I missed this thread but I’m glad I found it now! What a gorgeous, classic piece. So beautiful on you!!! Love it! Enjoy your new ring!!
There is just something extra special about a Tiffany!!! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful. I love your sapphire too. You just cant beat that perfect solitaire in the perfect setting.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT! is one gorgeous blingalistic ring.. wear it happily! it's perfect.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: Beauteous!
And I appreciate your fuzzy pics as a fellow fuzzy pic taker myself:lol:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect ring @canuk-gal It is an iconic piece, a ring that all ladies secretly envy! It looks perfect on your hand!! Huge congratulations and wear it in good health!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a classic beauty! :appl:Congrats!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!
Classic and classy, tres chic!
Excellent taste!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Natylad @purplesilk @ac117 Thank you for taking the time to respond and the kind words. Today, and everyday, kindness means a lot.:wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful and perfect! Love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I somehow missed this thread, so please know I am posting as soon as I saw it!

FINALLY!!! :lol: I am aware you always wanted this ring, and I am so glad you finally did it! I am certainly a big fan of the real Tiffany ring, and this one is a beauty! I salute you for going for what you want! You once had the 5 ct diamond and chose to go with what your heart wants. The sapphire ring is beautiful, too! I had one almost just like it but with a much darker sapphire, and my younger daughter happily wears it now. I'd love to find one with a nice sapphire like yours one of these days! Enjoy your new ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I somehow missed this thread, so please know I am posting as soon as I saw it!

FINALLY!!! :lol: I am aware you always wanted this ring, and I am so glad you finally did it! I am certainly a big fan of the real Tiffany ring, and this one is a beauty! I salute you for going for what you want! You once had the 5 ct diamond and chose to go with what your heart wants. The sapphire ring is beautiful, too! I had one almost just like it but with a much darker sapphire, and my younger daughter happily wears it now. I'd love to find one with a nice sapphire like yours one of these days! Enjoy your new ring!

Thank you DS! And YES to finally!!!:lol-2: I hope you find the sapphire of your dreams--you have such wonderful pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results