carat
color
clarity

Small bezel diamond pendant?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

I've been toying with the idea of an AVC *cough*moissy* pendant, but am madly in love with the Tiffany DBTY necklace since @katiedid recently posted her beautiful pics. Instead, I'm thinking now of possibly having a necklace in a similar style to that made (my local jeweller has done this and does it well) but with a round diamond in the .30ct range, set in either a white gold bezel and rose gold chain, or all rose gold. Does anyone have anything like this, or would it proprtionally look a bit odd? I'm trying to figure out what thickness chain to go with such a small diamond. I have a rose gold cable chain that is roughly 1.5mm, but I'm concerned that might be a bit too heavy.

I can't manage to find a setting that I really like, the WF one is beautiful but paired with one of their diamonds is too much $$. I'm planning on getting a loose diamond from perhaps JA or BN ideally under $550AUD (happy down to M colour or so, so long as it's eyeclean and a cracking cut) and setting it in a couple of months locally.

Thoughts and recommendations much appreciated!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results