shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleeping in a diamond pendant?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I know many people sleep in their engagement ring and wedding band, I personally don't because I just don't find it comfortable. But I do often sleep in whatever everyday-type necklace I happen to be wearing that day (typically 16" gold chain with a small decorative detail like my initial). While some of these may be 14k gold none of them are super expensive. I just got the yellow gold medium Victoria pendant from Tiffany as a 25th wedding anniversary gift. I got this necklace with the expectation that I would be wearing it almost every day. Would you take it off each night or do you think it's fine to sleep with it on?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i wear my necklaces and bracelets 24/7, no need to remove them at night. I also wear my rings to bed but not when I wash my hair. Earrings I also don’t wear when washing my hair nor to sleep.
no 1 rule if taking off jewellery is to have a designated spot to store them. This way if not on your body you always know where it is. Dont take off jewellery in the bathroom and leave on the sink, ever.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Taking earings in and out im finding super annoying
I use the bathrooms morror but the first thing i religiously do is always put the plug in

I used to always sleep in my every day necklase plus a chain but a kitty broke it one day wrestling off a cuddle

It wasn't a diamond and didn't have a gem stone so no prongs to worry about.
But the silver pendent used to get hot on my skin when i got things out of the oven ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results