shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleep talking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I had a friend in college who would sleep walk and talk and be pretty coherent. Once we were hanging out and he decided to go to bed while the rest of us were still up. About half an hour later he comes into the room acting very very drunk, but mostly coherent. I asked someone if he had actually gone and drank a ton instead of sleeping, and the person said, "Oh no, he''s sleep walking. He does this sometimes." Haha. Of course, everyone took the opportunity to mess with him
11.gif

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
All of the young males in my family sleep walk when they need to use the bathroom at night.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
haha...my DH occasionally will talk in his sleep. he must have been really freaked out one night because he he just started going, "ahh...AHHH!!!" i woke him up, and he said he has no idea what was scaring him.

i had a bad dream about work one night, and i started wimpering according to dh...i got a kick out of that.

funniest one ever...my mom told me this story...my dad was sleeping, sat straight up in bed and yelled, "And the pinto SMASHED into the wall!!!"

apparently he was dreaming about car racing...which he doesn''t even follow.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i forgot that DH used to sleepwalk. he once woke up on a STREET CORNER when he was in college, and hadn''t even been drinking. he had no idea how he got there. he hasn''t done it since i''ve known him tho.

i once "slept walked" on vacation. DH and i were staying at his cousins high rise apartment in san diego, and i had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. so, i walked out the front door of the apartment we were staying in, walked down the hall, peed in the hall, then proceeded to try to find the apartment we were in. i then woke up, realized i had no idea where i was or what apartment number we were staying in, and began BAWLING.

i went to the front desk, which was closed.
found a security guard, who could do nothing for me.
he let me into their "office" when i had an epiphany! i called my husband''s aunt and uncle in ohio by looking up their number on the internet, who told me the apartment number. dh had turned off his cell phone for the night, so thats why i couldn''t get ahold of him.

worst night of my life!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
OOOH sleep walking is scary. One night DH must have got up to use the bathroom and got confused. He nudged me in a crappy manner and I sat up and lifted my eye mask to see him standing there next to my side of bed staring at me. I was so scared! I asked him what was wrong and he mumbled something and then laid down on his side. It took me a while to get back to sleep I was so freaked out. The next morning he asked if he did that so he had some memory of it.

For those of you that have seen paranormal activity when Katie stands there. That is exactly what he was doing. Neither one of us know how long he stood there.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am a big time sleep talker. The first time DH heard me sleep talking when we were dating, he thought I was having a conversation. I answered his questions, like I was talking to him. It wasn’t until he looked at me that he realized that I am asleep. Now, after 8 years of being together, he sometimes still think I am talking to you when I sleep talk. He said that I sleep with my eyes partly opened sometimes, and he would think I am awake. Some nights I answer him and make sense, other nights I talk nonsense, and then there’re nights when I am yelling and swearing. I also get frustrated in my sleep when DH doesn’t understand me. I, of course, don’t remember anything. DH thinks it’s hilarious. I do too when DH tells me what I’ve said the next morning, especially the nights where I am not making sense and/or swearing. It’s bad, but it happens so often that I can’t remember any good lines.

There were also a few times when I sat up in my sleep and I just sat there. DH had to push me back down. He thought that was scary. DD does that too. She sits up in her sleep, then gets down to crawl in her crib. Kind of scary.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results