shape
carat
color
clarity

Skinny finger Thick knuckle problem

protivakid

Rough_Rock
I have worn my wedding band for a week now but have an issue. The ring fits very snug over my knuckle, I even tried the next size down and it didn't slide on. I was told guy sizes only go in .5 increments. The issue is while on the finger, depending how swollen it is, there can be up to ~4mm of extra space between the digit and the ring. Has anyone found a good way to solve this?

I've seen suggestions to have beads placed on the inside, to try a product that open/closes like Superfit, or to use some sort of rubber gasket underneath. What's the best solution? The ring is incredibly uncomfortable because of this.

Thanks!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this might be an issue for me as well when I finally get the ball-and-chain fitted, sorry, wedding ring on my finger ;)) :lol: although looking at my hands tonight, not enough exercise appears to be making the missus' plan of fattening me up work, so I better get back to the gym! lol

It's slightly annoying seeing all these guys with chunky 'manly' hands yet I have skinny things that are baby soft because they only thing they operate is a keyboard :( :lol:

There's not much we seem to be able to do to change our hands!

protivakid

Rough_Rock
rubybeth|1467394319|4050519 said:

I am a guy so I only have the one ring, not sure what is meant by stacking. If the ring fits tight around my knuckle now, won't adding a bar/bridge prevent me from getting it on?

OoohShiny|1467498614|4050904 said:
I think this might be an issue for me as well when I finally get the ball-and-chain fitted, sorry, wedding ring on my finger ;)) :lol: although looking at my hands tonight, not enough exercise appears to be making the missus' plan of fattening me up work, so I better get back to the gym! lol

It's slightly annoying seeing all these guys with chunky 'manly' hands yet I have skinny things that are baby soft because they only thing they operate is a keyboard :( :lol:

There's not much we seem to be able to do to change our hands!

I am not sure what to do, the ring looks ridiculous on me with how much space is there. It also is uncomfortable because it keeps digging into the two neighboring fingers. I am trying to be a good sport but I am thinking this is a lost cause. Everyone in here seems to be complaining of it spinning which is the least of my concerns. In my situation I can fit the 3.5mm tip of an aux/headphone cable under it there is so much room.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results