shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizing for E-ring / Wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Hey there! I have a question that I think other people must have to deal with/figure out...

So I am having this fabulous e-ring made by Leon Mege, and will be amazing, but will not be able to wear band flush to ring. Fine, will wear band on other hand... but here is issue. Ring size on right hand is 1/2 size bigger... so will have e-ring made to fit left hand, then when get married will wear band on l. hand, and switch e-ring to r. hand but will be too small!! thoughts?? should i have e-ring made to fit right hand and it will just be a bit big during engagement (which will be less than a yr)..??????

Thanks for all of your thoughts!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
happysnowbunny, can you have your ring resized later on?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2004 6:59:23 PM
Author:happysnowbunny

should i have e-ring made to fit right hand and it will just be a bit big during engagement (which will be less than a yr)..??????
Your ering will be spinning around your left finger a lot especially during the winter time. My ering is about 1/4 ring size big on my finger because my knuckles are big. It turns and spins on my finger sometimes when I work and I constantly have to turn it back around. But during the summer, it wasn''t that big of a problem. I think it is probably better for you to have the ering fit your left hand and then have it resized later since it would just be less of an hassle.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I''d have to disagree. I''d rather not have to resize a ring at all if possible. If you''re sure that you''re going to end up wearing it on your right hand, I''d have it made the correct size for that hand and have a sizing bar or beads put in until then. These can be easily removed later.

Of course that''s only my opinion having had bad experiences with resizing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results