shape
carat
color
clarity

Size up for Tiffany Etoile 4mm band?

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I’m itching for a preloved Tiffany Etoile band. Hoping there are some Etoile owners who can chime in on sizing, as I’m not 100% certain what size to be going for. I have all 2mm-ish bands from 5.75 to 6.25, I just tried a dainty very low profile band that was definitely a 6.75 but surprisingly felt quite snug, and recently I had a Tiffany 3.6mm baguette channel set band for a minute which was a 6.75 - it was pretty comfortable, but would slip right off in winter, I’m sure. I know you’re supposed to go up for a wider band, but Etoile is comfort fit, yes? Which might make it feel looser? I have fleshy fingers and no knuckle to help keep a ring on, if that’s helpful. Appreciate any input!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the regular width etoile in around 2009 and did not size up, it is just my regular size

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the regular width etoile in around 2009 and did not size up, it is just my regular size

Thank you! I tried on a similar looking version at a local store yesterday and it was far too big at a half size up. But a flatter, thinner version at the same size was tight. I think the comfort fit makes quite a difference

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results