shape
carat
color
clarity

Size difference between 1.04 and 1.28

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt I would go bigger than 1.5ct to be honest. In the UK nobody has really big rings and I don''t want people assuming I''m wearing a cubic zirconia!
23.gif

Once I get my final upgrade I will probably choose some fabulous setting and then move on to eternity rings, bracelets, necklaces, right hand rings, earrings........
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2007 10:12:53 AM
Author: Maisie
I doubt I would go bigger than 1.5ct to be honest. In the UK nobody has really big rings and I don't want people assuming I'm wearing a fake
23.gif

Once I get my final upgrade I will probably choose some fabulous setting and then move on to eternity rings, bracelets, necklaces, right hand rings, earrings........
36.gif
I know, big rings are uncommon here, but with mine, I have been lucky and had a ton of compliments which is nice! I hope you get to 1.5 thereabouts soon!
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do too!!! It will probably be a couple of years before I get there.... I don't mind, I never thought I would even get a carat for a while so I can wait!!

Have I ever seen your ring Lorelei?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2007 10:24:02 AM
I do too!!! It will probably be a couple of years before I get there.... I don''t mind, I never thought I would even get a carat for a while so I can wait!!
Hehehe...I think a carat will tide you over nicely for a wee while!
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 9:05:40 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 11/7/2007 3:37:34 PM

Author: :)

Well, darn, I am still trying to figure that one out, but I did find this when trying to look it up...

http://www.cafepress.com/princessbride

I think I must go to Netflix and add it to my list!!!
9.gif
Alright, I MUST rent this movie soon. I feel so out of the loop.
39.gif
9.gif

John, didn''t click your link, I dun wanna spoil it.
41.gif
ye must. (rent that is, not spoil!)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I doubt I would go bigger than 1.5ct to be honest. In the UK nobody has really big rings and I don''t want people assuming I''m wearing a cubic zirconia!
23.gif

36.gif
i feel that way about my 1.2 now! though, the way people just oogle over it is kind of uncomfortable sometimes. i always get comments like ''i just can''t believe how big and sparkly it is''.
you''re gonna LOVE your new stone. L
30.gif
VE it! i''m really excited for you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 10:34:27 AM
Author: belle

I doubt I would go bigger than 1.5ct to be honest. In the UK nobody has really big rings and I don't want people assuming I'm wearing a cubic zirconia!
23.gif

36.gif
i feel that way about my 1.2 now! though, the way people just oogle over it is kind of uncomfortable sometimes. i always get comments like 'i just can't believe how big and sparkly it is'.
you're gonna LOVE your new stone. L
30.gif
VE it! i'm really excited for you!
I want to oogle that ring too someday!
2.gif
It looks stunning!

Maisie, how exciting!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 10:41:17 AM
Author: Skippy123

23.gif

36.gif
i feel that way about my 1.2 now! though, the way people just oogle over it is kind of uncomfortable sometimes. i always get comments like ''i just can''t believe how big and sparkly it is''.
30.gif
2.gif
It looks stunning!

Maisie, how exciting!

I am very excited! I have been watching the fedex tracking thing all day to see if my ring has arrived back at WF yet.... I will relax once I know its there safely!!

Hoping to get my ring by the end of this month!!

I think there should be a massive Pricescope meeting one day - I would definitely come over for that!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock

23.gif

36.gif

30.gif

2.gif
It looks stunning!

Maisie, how exciting!
i know! gosh, we need to make a date!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 10:50:35 AM

23.gif

36.gif

30.gif

2.gif
It looks stunning!

Maisie, how exciting!

I am very excited! I have been watching the fedex tracking thing all day to see if my ring has arrived back at WF yet.... I will relax once I know its there safely!!

Hoping to get my ring by the end of this month!!

I think there should be a massive Pricescope meeting one day - I would definitely come over for that!!!
keep us updated on the progress for sure!
and yes, a ps convention would be a blast!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We could go somewhere really exciting and fun! I honestly would love to come. I wonder why it hasn't been done before. Can you imagine us all in one place with our bling? Nobody would be able to see with all the sparkle!!

I know there have been get togethers, but a massive PS meet would be something else!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, it has been so cute watching you diamond shop over the months - congrats on hitting a carat - I know you are waiting with bated breath to get it in your hands!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2007 12:12:49 PM
Author: :)
Maisie, it has been so cute watching you diamond shop over the months - congrats on hitting a carat - I know you are waiting with bated breath to get it in your hands!
Thankyou!! You are so right! I think it will be about 2 or 3 weeks - I can wait though!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results