shape
carat
color
clarity

Size 8 fingers - show me your bling

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Not a size 8 but I just wanted to congratulate you on a beautiful ring and engagement!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. For me personally (size 7.25 here), I think a slightly wider band would make the proportions better.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks great on your hand.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all
I just got engaged with a 3ct RB on my size 8 hand. Show me your bling! +++ for larger hand coverage (am debating exchanging and going larger). image.jpg image.jpg

congradulations and its a beautiful ring
what's a size 8 ?
im something after O
i have tiny but podgy hands and fingers and now its summer ....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is a size 8 because of my huge knuckles and I have sizing beads on them to make it fit the finger. So not exactly a size 8 finger but I think it might be a helpful illustration anyway. Your ring is beautiful and now you just have to decide are you happy with the size or should you go bigger. I always say if in doubt bigger never disappoints. As long as it is beautiful. Big rocks rock. IMO.

clusteronmiddlefinger.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your ring/size look spectacular!! You really do seem to want to go bigger; if you have that feeling now, you probably should just go for it, bc diamonds “shrink” over time.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P1100010.JPG

I wear a 7 1/2, I use to wear a 8 1/2 but I lost weight so I went down a ring size.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
i actually agree with @GlitterInMyHair - i would go for a slightly thicker band if anything at all - i actually like the stone just as it is and wouldn't make it bigger (totally just my aesthetic preference) - it is BEAUTIFUL, congrats!!! :kiss2:

i am a size 7.5 with large hands and long fingers and TOTALLY understand how you feel - that's why i wanted a 2 ct stone! but i also wanted something that felt comfortable to wear everyday and i think anything bigger would have been to much for me personally

To help compare - this is the same 2.01 carat stone - 1st setting had a very thin band (1.5mm, but it was a knife edge, so kinda tall) the 2nd setting is a slightly thicker band (2mm) and bezel adds a little more finger coverage, i think it balances it all out better and looks less "dainty" and "small" but the new setting is still very delicate

IMG-4922.jpg

IMG-0116.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results