shape
carat
color
clarity

Size 4 .85ct - Will it be too big???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I also thought it was 4.85 and I was thinking "I ABSOLUTELY DO!!"

GHD~ I think that sized stone on your GF''s small hand will look beautiful. I think it will look nicely big, but not 4.85 big.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Oh darn, I too thought that someone was getting a 4.85 carat stone! I think that size (0.85) will be just beautiful for a size 4 finger!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 7:34:24 PM
Author: groundhogdog
I have so appreciated all of your comments!

I am so stinkin giddy... my girlfriend and I have come through so much to be where we are in three years, and we both have so much peace and excitement about this decision. We know it is right... it is a rare joy. This ring symbolizes that journey to me. I just cant wait to give it to her. I never thought I would get to feel this way. Woot.

I wonder if I would have received this many comments if I hadnt accidentally titled my post '' Size 4 .85ct...'' http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/41.gif
Insert smilie
41.gif
Awww.
36.gif

And no, had you not teased all these size wh - people with that title, I''m sure it would have been MUCH quieter in here.
9.gif
2.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The ring and carat size will look perfect on her finger

the x-prong is one of my all time favourite setting EVER :) makes me swooon and the diamond looks amazing to boot :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results