shape
carat
color
clarity

Sites to search by mm size?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
So, I have an empty mount and a soon to be empty mounting next year. I'd like to replace with an LGD, so I need specific diameter ranges. Both stones are old mine cuts, so I'll be doing a modern cushion probably. I need pretty similar measurements. I have not found any sites that allow me to search by mm size as an advanced filter. Any hints?

I am aware of Rare Carat but those are some odd vendors sometimes.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
If you find anything on Rarecarat, then search the other seller sites by grading report number...most of those diamonds are in the virtual supply chain.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Also, have you checked the LGD cushions at Brian Gavin? He has an in-house custom cut line of H&A cushions.

Jon at Distinctive Gem would be worth checking with, since he also has a H&A line of cushions.

JannPaul *might* have something, but expect a custom cut to order with quite a wait time.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
If you find anything on Rarecarat, then search the other seller sites by grading report number...most of those diamonds are in the virtual supply chain.

Thanks. I was looking to do this on a bit of a budget, so Brian Gavin and DG would be above what I want to do. I have some empty mounts, so was hoping to do it econimically. Both stones are in the 2.5 range and Brian Gavin and DG are above where I'm comfortable for just a reuse of a setting that won't be worn much. One setting is CvB and the other is Sako/Cicada and has over 6 carats of rubies, so that one was a very expensive mount! If they weren't expensive settings, I would melt them, but because they are, I'm trying to repurpose.

I will poke around on Rare Carat and try the trick of searching by report number elsewhere. That's a good idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results