shape
carat
color
clarity

Sites to look for settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Other than LOGR, where do you lovely people look for settings? I only know of a few, and I figured you guys would know best!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow thank you! That givs me plenty of looking to do!
31.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve bought from AmericanSet and Jewe2004. I''ve also looked at Liebcor''s website. I really really like my setting from AS - Jewe2004 was ok, but I prefer LOGR I think.

Also take a look at Etsy?

OneGarnetGirl, Katezabone, CreativeGoldsmith, Heartofwaterjewels, etc.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hey Kelli, so is this for a new project?
2.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks BEG!! Kind of a new project... I was DETERMINED to get that garnet out of my lousy crooked LOGR setting. I did, but I just went ahead and had my local jeweler order me a new setting for it from Stuller. He also said he can use the LOGR setting again and just re-build the prongs so I get to look for a new cheap oval too. (See how this forum gets me in trouble?!?!)

The real reason I''m looking is for a future project. I kind of promised myself a treat if I could get some personal goals accomplished during this "work year." Said "work year" ends in July, just a few days before my birthday. I''d like to have a right hand ring made, but I literally change my mind every single day as to what I''d really like to have. LOL so I''m just doing a LOT of looking so in a few months I can really be decided!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 3:47:41 PM
Author: Kelli
Thanks BEG!! Kind of a new project... I was DETERMINED to get that garnet out of my lousy crooked LOGR setting. I did, but I just went ahead and had my local jeweler order me a new setting for it from Stuller. He also said he can use the LOGR setting again and just re-build the prongs so I get to look for a new cheap oval too. (See how this forum gets me in trouble?!?!)

The real reason I''m looking is for a future project. I kind of promised myself a treat if I could get some personal goals accomplished during this ''work year.'' Said ''work year'' ends in July, just a few days before my birthday. I''d like to have a right hand ring made, but I literally change my mind every single day as to what I''d really like to have. LOL so I''m just doing a LOT of looking so in a few months I can really be decided!

Yay! I''m glad you''re replacing the stone in that ring and putting the garnet in the Stuller. I can''t wait to see how it looks in its new home!
1.gif

That''s fantastic about your personal goals. You should definitely reward yourself. Are you thinking diamonds, or colored stones? Solitaire, multiple stones, halos, split shanks, bezels?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results