Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I knpw this doesn''t belong here, but I am having trouble accessing all parts of the pricescope cafe forums- it will say done but all I can see is a blank page. Anyone else got this problem, or know what to do?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
There is a button on the right hand side under the search box that says message admin, Id click that and report it. Before you do that though, I would clear all your cookies out and restart your computer to make sure it isnt a problem with your machine. HTH.

Cheekyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Thank you NJC, the cookies did the trick! I was wondering why any characters with an accent ie the e in cafe were coming up as chinese characters- never realised it could be my cookies grrrr, my machine is running better now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.