shape
carat
color
clarity

#sings I get "buy" with a little help from my friends..

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Did you like that?

Ok ladies.. in case you're not following the colored stone section I'll put this here because the start of mount shopping has begun. If need be I have an omc in the shop I can use to set this one with clean gorgeous stones. But I was hoping not to recreate the wheel..because it's only a 5 stone and that won't work for this size garnet. So.. I'm looking for a mount with omc's. Don't care about the color metal or what the center stone is because Ill take it out and reset it. So if you ladies wouldn't mind? could you just possibly keep in mind this beauty when you're looking through your hoarded link antique and vintage stashes for a setting?

size: approximate 10.6 x 6.5 x 5mm depth. My goldsmith can make anything close to that work. I am not opposed to rose cut diamonds either. But not a fan of rb's or oec's. French cuts are fun, but I'm hoping to find omc's or older. Wonky is great, color is beautiful [no problem there] mismatched is my jam, symmetry is not an issue with antique/vintage. Clarity of the stone is the ONE issue I am picky on. But we'll see right? You never know...it's just amazing to see..I appreciate it fellow ps'ers. You have exquisite taste. I know I have access to wholesale vendors but you all are a priceless resource even if it's retail :lol: I'm willing to go that route :p

Thank you in advance!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know of a vendor who has a lot of old cuts including pairs for sale on her website. I stumbled across her on IG, she might have something you can use.

Do you have an LT account where I can email you? I just know if I share here…… ;-)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know of a vendor who has a lot of old cuts including pairs for sale on her website. I stumbled across her on IG, she might have something you can use.

Do you have an LT account where I can email you? I just know if I share here…… ;-)

I do! You can always message me on my IG as well if that works just click the link in my signature. OR the LT acct is 6dgems. ty so much! The IG rabbit hole is real.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sent you a message on IG ;-)

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
got it! tyvm

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock

Sorry for threadjacking! May I also have her website please? I'm actually also looking for some small matched OMCs for a five stone ... My LT is echoec.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for threadjacking! May I also have her website please? I'm actually also looking for some small matched OMCs for a five stone ... My LT is echoec.

Sorry, I read this and looked for you on LT but couldn’t find you and then got busy and forgot until this morning.

I couldn’t find you on LT but I am Sparkle4U on there so maybe you can find me :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results