shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Stone CADs are in-

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely magnificent!!! But why is it missing the upper left little diamond on the shank?

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Aww shucks, I guess "absolutely magnificent" means you like it. :D I think the little stone thing is an oversight. Maybe a you can have one here or not? sort of thing. It's hard to picture this tiny after looking at big pictures.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the asymmetry was done on purpose to add a bit of interest? Whatever the case, I think it's gorgeous!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
See the scroll on the right on the last CAD? That's the one we decided on.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
i think it is stunning! however as DS pointed out the first thing I noticed was the "missing" diamond on the left. I'm not sure I like it as I feel like it throws me off. I would either add in the other diamond or take the right one out completely. Just my .02.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
No, I'm with you two. I just sent Heather an email to make sure it's gone. Thank you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I DO seriously love that setting! :love: :love: :love: It makes me kind of crazy because I also loved twosanguinehearts version of that ring, but I don't think my stone is big enough to pull that off. You almost need a 8.5mm+ stone for those kinds of settings to do right, I think. This is why I will probably never be able to decide on a setting for my diamond!!! ;( But it is going to be perfect for your diamond!!!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Since when is a new member of the 2-carat club not able to rock any setting he/she might want?? Mine is 2.24, not too far off from 2.12 lady...get anything you like! When you figure out what that is :halo: I know, this isn't easy. I could be happy with any dozen of them. Your stone is amazing, btw!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!!!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
It's perfect (aside from the missing stone). I honestly can't wait to see it completed! :appl:

Love your inspiration pieces too.

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Chrono, Laila1619 and two little birds, glad you like it. It'll be platinum in case you wanted to know. And remember the wing idea? Well, it'd be hard to work that in I guess. So be on the lookout for a vintage setting with a wing for a 1 carat square cushion Montana sapphire I have languishing in a dark box. Of course I come across this vintage one which is wing-like or fan-like. I do love the old stuff I must admit. Here's another old beauty that didn't make the cut, too wide for my puny finger

_5191.jpg

_5193.jpg

_5194.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
backwardsandinheels|1365176505|3420905 said:
Since when is a new member of the 2-carat club not able to rock any setting he/she might want?? Mine is 2.24, not too far off from 2.12 lady...get anything you like! When you figure out what that is :halo: I know, this isn't easy. I could be happy with any dozen of them. Your stone is amazing, btw!

Thanks! You are so sweet! No it is NOT easy by any means!!! I am going to feel uncertain about whatever I do because I like more than one thing!!!! And this one is one of my favorite designs for old stones!

lunemo

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Can't wait to see it when it is completed. Did they say how long it would take to make the ring?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice cads. I really like the ribbon like cutout down the shank with the stones either side. It's gonna be beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results