shape
carat
color
clarity

Since1910.com?

pinkpre

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,
My boyfriend and I have started engagement ring shopping and I've selected a setting - Tacori 2561. He is considering purchasing the setting and stone from since1910.com and I am wondering if anyone else has used this site or if you have any better recommendations for purchasing a Tacori setting and a diamond.

Thanks!

eddiexp

Rough_Rock
I have never made a purchase at this website, but for what it's worth, I did visit the actual location in NY a few weeks ago and the lady there was quite helpful regarding the tacori settings. Seems like a pretty reputable retail store to me.

However I strongly urge you to go look at the settings in person at any local Tacori retailer before purchasing online, I was not too impressed with the quality of the setting I was interested in when I saw it in person. Perhaps it may have been a bad display model? The pictures on the Tacori website were specatular though :love:

Hopefully that helps! Good luck to you!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
A girl I work with in Melbourne Australia received her ER from Since1910 and it is a stunning ring. I don't know the size of the cushion, but I would say close to 2 ct, D in colour and set in a trellis setting with diamond in the shoulders. She absolutely loves it. Her Fiance picked it with their help, ordered it and had no concerns at all dealing with them from the other side of the world.

I have been looking at their diamonds and settings recently for a friend and I think they're pricing looks very good.

Good luck regardless.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!
I haven't bought from there yet but they do have my wedding band that I will be buying after my bf and I get engaged. They were the only person who had just want I was looking for and have been very helpful in all their phone calls and emails (it's a special band with a "notch" in it to sit flush with my vintage engagement ring). They are wonderful bc going custom would have cost me well over 1k and the band is under 500.00 so I'm very pleased to have found them ::) I'm sure what ever you get it going to be beautiful!

pinkpre

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your responses! I really appreciate your feedback.

Eddiexp - I fully understand what you mean about the Tacori site vs. in person. I originally picked out a completely different setting online but when I went to a local Tacori dealer to try it on, it was hardly what I imagined! I picked the 2561 out in person and I LOVE it! The only ring I've tried on that was breathtaking (in my opinion..)

A nice perk with purchasing from 1910 is that sales tax is excluded. The state I live in would charge nearly 10%, so it's quite a savings!

Thank you again for your help!

eddiexp

Rough_Rock
Great to hear that you found exactly the one you like. btw, I am not sure if you noticed on their website, but they state that you can save a couple of more % if you pay by bank wire vs credit card. Just in case you were interested in saving a little bit more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results