shape
carat
color
clarity

Simply Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Layne

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone used Simply Sapphires? I have seen alot of recommendations for their website but I would like to know of anyones experience actually working with them. I''m helping a friend design a ring and matching earrings.
These are the stones we are considering.

http://www.simplysapphires.com/pinkpr5.html

thanks!

Layne

Shiny_Rock
*bump*

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Layne,

I have purchased 3 - 4 times from Simply Sapphires and had excellent service all of those times. The first time I purchased, I purchased a parcel of sapphires, then 5 individual stones. John spent *at least* an hour on the phone with me pulling the stones and describing them to me. I told him my ring design plan and he was absolutely honest about colour and what would match what. For instance, when the yellow sapphire and the ruby were together, the yellow just washed out, he told me this prior to purchase. In a separate purchase, they were great about exchanging a pair of 4 mm white sapphires for 5mm ones. (The 4mm ones looked far too small next to the 4.35ct spinel!) I would definitely recommend buying from them. I had great experiences. Good luck with your purchase, please post pictures : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results