shape
carat
color
clarity

Simply Sapphires - opinions and pics of stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m back to considering sapphires, but this time I''m thinking I want a decently cut blue one, with a bit lower price point
2.gif
. I''m looking for one somewhere near Camelot to Royal Blue, but was looking around at Simply Sapphires, and they have some colours that just speak to me, but I was wondering if their pics are pretty true to life. Would anyone who has a SS sapphire be so kind as to post a pic or two? TIA!
9.gif

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Oh,it has benn a long time since I''ve posted last time!I''ve lurked a bit these months,but stop posted because I''ve lost my job,and see all these beautiful stones and rings make me a bit sad!I even have some web pages that my MIL have suggested to share with Harriet,for her vacation in Marche.but I was so busy searching for another job that I''ve forgot about that for a long time,sorry^^
Anyway,my simply sapphire is just beautiful,even more now that is set.the cut is great,and the color just..yummi!it''s a bit more dark inside,and totally beautiful and blue outside.and it sparkle like crazy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, AKMiss! I had thought CCN''s was from SS, but I wasn''t sure.

Date: 5/20/2009 3:29:35 PM
Author: Asu
Oh,it has benn a long time since I''ve posted last time!I''ve lurked a bit these months,but stop posted because I''ve lost my job,and see all these beautiful stones and rings make me a bit sad!I even have some web pages that my MIL have suggested to share with Harriet,for her vacation in Marche.but I was so busy searching for another job that I''ve forgot about that for a long time,sorry^^
Anyway,my simply sapphire is just beautiful,even more now that is set.the cut is great,and the color just..yummi!it''s a bit more dark inside,and totally beautiful and blue outside.and it sparkle like crazy!
Asu - welcome back! I just saw a pic of your sapphire and WOW! Do you think it was a pretty well represented sapphire?

I''m sorry you''re looking for another job - I know how difficult it is since my sister is out of work right now and frantically looking for a new job. I''ll send prayers your way!

Do you have any pics of it now that it is set?

Asu

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 5:15:57 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Asu - welcome back! I just saw a pic of your sapphire and WOW! Do you think it was a pretty well represented sapphire?

I'm sorry you're looking for another job - I know how difficult it is since my sister is out of work right now and frantically looking for a new job. I'll send prayers your way!

Thank you so much.this is a really hard time,but at least,my husband still have his job.
Well,I think my sapphire look better in real life that in their pics.Pics on the site were a bit blurry and too dark
this is the link at the page
http://www.simplysapphires.com/html/imagesblue2006/bluecns1495e-sm.html
and sure,i have a LOT of pics of the ring.Maybe i can open a thread
31.gif

I post a pic here
1.gif

piccola.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ASU your rings are gorgeous!

LTP... my sapphire in my avatar is from Simply Sapphires...........I was smitten when I received it! John is great to work with. You get free shipping and he will even suggest buying a few stones for your viewing pleasure as it is so hard to discern what color blue would appeal to one.

simplysapphire.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shameless plug!
3.gif

20sapph.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, Asu and cushioncut!

Asu- that fabulous ring does not already have its own thread???

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 5:34:57 PM
Author: Asu

Date: 5/20/2009 5:15:57 PM

I''m sorry you''re looking for another job - I know how difficult it is since my sister is out of work right now and frantically looking for a new job. I''ll send prayers your way!

Thank you so much.this is a really hard time,but at least,my husband still have his job.
Well,I think my sapphire look better in real life that in their pics.Pics on the site were a bit blurry and too dark
this is the link at the page
http://www.simplysapphires.com/html/imagesblue2006/bluecns1495e-sm.html
and sure,i have a LOT of pics of the ring.Maybe i can open a thread
31.gif

I post a pic here
1.gif
SWOOON!!!!!! I definitely think your pics are amazing, and that setting is lovely!!!!! I''m smitten with your ring, and YES, you should absolutely start a thread! Please? I want to see it from every angle possible!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 7:32:15 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

LTP... my sapphire in my avatar is from Simply Sapphires...........I was smitten when I received it! John is great to work with. You get free shipping and he will even suggest buying a few stones for your viewing pleasure as it is so hard to discern what color blue would appeal to one.
CCN, I''ve been smitten with your ring since I first saw it completed, and I was pretty sure yours was from John.

My price point is a bit lower (thinking of staying within $900) for this project, and I see a ton of attractive pics in the sub 2 carat range that look gorgeous and fit my budget. You guys are helping me so much by posting your experiences!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asu,
I am sorry about your job loss. Your SS sapphire is beautiful - it is a soft but vibrant blue.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2009 10:36:05 PM

Date: 5/20/2009 7:32:15 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

CCN, I''ve been smitten with your ring since I first saw it completed, and I was pretty sure yours was from John.

My price point is a bit lower (thinking of staying within $900) for this project, and I see a ton of attractive pics in the sub 2 carat range that look gorgeous and fit my budget. You guys are helping me so much by posting your experiences!

I think you can find something lovely within your budget!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results