shape
carat
color
clarity

Simply Aquamarine and Morganite

DOCSKI

Rough_Rock
I designed these set of Aquamarine and Morganite pendent and earrings, for my wife as something that can be worn equally well with jeans or a nice pair of caprice shorts. I went with a matching hue so neither stone it noticeably darker or lighter then the other then set the Aquamarine in white gold to enhance the blue while setting the Morganite into yellow gold to bring out a peachy color more. Its a spring /summer piece that can also dress up a nice pastel outfit. My wife loves them and I thought I would share them with you.
quamarine%20and%201.15%20carats%20morganite%20set%20in%2014k%20yellow%20and%20white%20gold%20(2).jpg

DOCSKI

Rough_Rock
Here is picture of me holding the earring so you can get sort of a perspective on the sizes.

aquamarine%20and%20morganite%20set%20in%2014k%20yellow%20and%20white%20gold.jpg

Even for such small stones the color doesn't get washed out in bright sunlight as much as you would think and looks wonderfully against my wife's skin tone(Which is a medium/lighter Mediterranean color so she can wear allot of colors; heck she can wear the most ugly looking pearls or gemstones in the world and they look good =P).

Docski
- lover of all things shinney and not so new.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
DOCSKI|1304364160|2910256 said:
heck she can wear the most ugly looking pearls or gemstones in the world and they look good =P).

Docski
- lover of all things shinney and not so new.

Spoken like a true and loyal husband! She's got a "gem" of a husband (pun intended) :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results