shape
carat
color
clarity

Simplify, New to Me Movado GIA Radiant w Tiffany Etoile Band

likes_shiny_objects

Rough_Rock
Trade
I was leaning towards wearing a small “perfect” diamond and stalking some Tiffany Co pre-owned rings as my eye is now more attracted to a classic design. Then I came across this GIA Movado platinum radiant ring and fell in love with its elegant simple semi bezel design. The main stone is only .73 and is 1.08 total and it’s a great everyday ring. I love how fiery this white F color stone is with its cut, it came with a lot of documentation including GIA , Movado and Gemprint as to the unique cut and its light performance – I couldn’t capture how dazzling it is in person in my photos.

I was wearing a center diamond over twice this size in an ornate designer name setting and it just doesn’t fit my lifestyle and its not me so I’m sitting it aside and have already got some interest in offering it for sale.

The older I get I hate to wear jewelry that makes me look like a mugger’s magnet lol – seriously, I’ve started thinking that way. Also socially it is fine but in certain situations for me it is really out of place to have the heavy duty bling. I love “fancy” rings on others but just not on me as my lifestyle is so casual now.

I’m thinking another band will look better with this and may look for a princess or asscher eternity band at some point. This arrived today so hopefully the love affair will last and shrinkage will not set in! I read so much on the forums and have learned a lot and have posted so little but thank you all for sharing so much information.

_28972.jpg

gedc0023.jpg

gedc0030.jpg

_28973.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Simplify, New to Me Movado GIA Radiant w Tiffany Etoile

Lovely!, the Etoile has always been a favourite of mine too. :wavey:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

That is a beautiful ring with nice clean elegant lines. I can see why you chose it and it looks very pretty with the etoile band.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very nice! Looks like a great everyday ring. I know what you mean by not wearing the heavy duty stuff everyday. It just seems out
of place in some situations.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty! Looks like you found something you will be more comfortable wearing which is understandable. It looks really nice on your hand too! :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results