shape
carat
color
clarity

simple erings with engraved/milgrain bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

solitairegirl

Rough_Rock
I''m just starting to look for a wedding ring (I''m getting married in June) and I''m so glad I found this site. I''m not sure exactly how to coordinate my ering with a wedding band. Here are my ering stats: .41 carat RB, EX, VS2, H. The setting is platinum 6-prong, and the ring itself is 2mm wide, size 5.
As for the wedding band: I''m not sure I''ll want to wear my ering every day once I''m married, so I''m thinking I might like something with subtle detail like a milgrain pattern so it won''t look "too plain" when it''s on its own. On the other hand, I know I''ll want to wear my ering together with the wband at least sometimes and I want both rings to look nice together. I''m thinking of a fairly thin wband, 2 or 2.5 mm.
Do any of you have fairly plain erings like mine which you wear with more ornate wedding bands? I''d love to see them.
Thanks for your help!

0745 pic.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe contact Greenlake? What a beautiful ring!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and welcome! Pretty ring. I agree it would look great with a little engraving or miligrain. I second Greenlake.

solitairegirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback! I went to the Green Lake site and it''s very cool. I''d still love to see pictures of non-matching sets if anyone has them, though.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
do a search for Selkie''s wedding band and look at LoveinBloom''s VanCraeynest thread, a textured band would look fantastic with your classic ering.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few from Whiteflash that could be fun.

WFfunbands.JPG

Selkie

Ideal_Rock

solitairegirl

Rough_Rock
thanks for all of the advice, everyone. (and belated apologies for the terrible photo - I never get my nails done, and I haven''t figured out how to take good diamond pictures yet!)
selkie, I love your rings - gorgeous. I will check out whiteflash also!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results