shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon G

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RickyJJ

Rough_Rock
I used the search function to check previous posts on Simon G rings.
I located the ring that I want to purchase and contacted various stores who are Simon G authorized only to discover a HUGE disparity in prices. Simon G does not list recommended prices.
Does anyone know a reputable and well priced Simon G dealer, willing to negotiate (or at least be reasonable)?

Quotes ranged from 3500-8200 for the same ring.

Any advice will be welcomed!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi RickyJJ! I can''t help you with a Simon G dealer, but just wanted to welcome you to Pricescope!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
where are you located? Robins Diamonds in a chain in the tri-state area and I think they were pretty reasonable.
I love Simon G. BTW

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2007 8:46:55 PM
Author: MustangFan
where are you located? Robins Diamonds in a chain in the tri-state area and I think they were pretty reasonable.
I love Simon G. BTW
Also if you''re in the tri state area Jack Kellmer''s sells the Simon G line and are very reasonable as well. They have one store in Cherry Hill, one in Philly and one on the main line, Haverford PA.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Hi RickyJJ and welcome to Pricescope. I have purchased several Simon G pieces from wherethediamondsare.com and a ring from Nordstroms. Wherethediamondsare.com just had a 20% discount through the end of March. I got my Nordstroms ring during a 25% off trunk show. I would call and ask about any upcoming sales or discounts. Good luck.

RickyJJ

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!!... is everyone online??!!... this is the quickest turnaround on a question I have ever had on ANY forum!

Keep the suggestions coming and thank you all for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results