shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon G Fans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i was browsing on the firenze site and saw a setting that i really like:
http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/46-Simon%20G-121-2226-000-Simon-G-antique-style-diamond-platinum-18k-gold-engagement-ring-mounting-000-.html

i was wondering if any simon g fans know whether or not there is a band that''s similar in style. basically, i''d want that as a band version, without the prongs/head for a center stone.

oh and check out this eye candy!
30.gif

http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/46-Simon%20G-37-2897-000-Simon-G-3.82ct-diamond-platinum-and-18k-rose-gold-wedding-eternity-ring-000-.html

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi sugar!!!
35.gif

I can''t help you on the band..... but I just had to say OMG!!!
23.gif
OMG!!!
23.gif
OMG!!!! when it comes to the eye candy!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
23.gif
GORG!!!!
23.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I think that would look fabulous as just a reg. diamond band. Hopefully they make it like that!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Goodness gracious, that''s a pretty ring. I thought everyone would like to see the picture

Firenze Jewels asscher eternity ring.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
sugar, I have a feeling that you can have that ring as a band if you so desire. It is gorgeous! I love rose gold and he has great designs using rose gold! Love that wider band too!

Gailey, the ring you posted is awesome too!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
aren''t those rings just fabulous?? i love the asscher one too but i think it''d be too wide for my finger. not that i''d complain if someone wants to get it for me!
2.gif
i''d have one of each if i could. hey, a girl can dream right??

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a fan!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i take it back! the asscher ring wouldn''t be too wide at all! wonder how much it would set me back...
39.gif

simon g owners- have you had any issues with the quality of your pieces? any craftsmanship issues, loose stones, tarnishing metals, etc.? if you''ve purchased diamond pieces, how is the quality of the stones they use?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
mmhmmm gorgeous

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 5:51:34 PM
Author: Gailey
Goodness gracious, that's a pretty ring. I thought everyone would like to see the picture

Firenze%20Jewels%20asscher%20eternity%20ring.jpg
WOW!
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow those are gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I have a SimonG setting and have nothing but good things to say. I''ve only had my ring ~8 months but it''s 3-sided pave halo and haven''t lost a stone and the white gold hasn''t turned. I think my setting has G-H SI1 diamonds (if I remember correctly). The pave is just as sparkly as ever - I think the craftsmanship is wonderful!

That setting as a band would be stunning! I would also love that asscher band to match my Ering!!
18.gif

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Goodness gracious, that''s a pretty ring. I thought everyone would like to see the picture
Yowza. I am in love with that!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2009 8:39:15 PM
Author: musey

Firenze%20Jewels%20asscher%20eternity%20ring.jpg
WOW!
30.gif
I love this * swooooon*
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i knooow!
30.gif
i would looooove to have one!! they also offer the band with stones going only halfway which would probably better so i don't bang up the ring and worry about stones falling out and would probably cost less...buuuut i really want an eternity band! aaahh! hmm, maybe i should find out how much it costs before i have my heart set on owning it someday. it could very well cost an amount that makes me go like this
23.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
In platinum & rose gold, size 6.5 = $13,800!!

Hey Sugar, if we order one each at the same time, p''raps they wil give us a discount!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 5:49:40 PM
In platinum & rose gold, size 6.5 = $13,800!!

Hey Sugar, if we order one each at the same time, p''raps they wil give us a discount!
waaaa!
39.gif
gailey, i would need a maaaajor discount to be able to buy it! 75% off or more sounds good. lol. are you thinking of getting one???
31.gif
if you do, you''ll have post pages and pages of pics and handshots so i can drool over it!!

did you get the pricing from firenze? i wonder what other jewelers are charging for the same piece. if you decide to get it, you might want to get quotes from other places. i remember reading on PS that the prices for simon g pieces really varied from one jewelry store to the next.

it''s such a gorgeous ring. i can''t stop looking at it!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Bless you sugar. No, unfortunately, it''s a bit steep for me as well. Yes, I e-mailed them and they kindly sent me the price.

I''m sure someone could make a version of that ring for less. Personally, I''ve never been a huge fan of full eternity rings. I have one that was left to me and it is uncomfortable to wear. It''s also a bit tight and can''t be sized. I think if I did embark on a project like this, I would do a half eternity, maybe 7 stones; probably smaller individual stones as well. I think I would also have the two pink bands separate, that way I would have more options.

I''m sure it wouldn''t look half as good as the original mind you!

Still, nice to dream eh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results