shape
carat
color
clarity

Silver-Blue Akoya Necklace from Pearl Paradise

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My silver-blue akoya 9-9.5 mm pearl necklace from Pearl Paradise is here. I love this strand. This is IT for me. I don't like perfectly round white pearls on myself. This strand is the perfect twist on the classic for me...a bit of color, and a bit of interest from the baroque shapes.

I held out until the Cyber Monday sale to select these pretties, but I've had my eye on this strand for a couple of years. I picked up the 8-8.5mm blue akoya studs about 1 1/2 years ago, and loved the color. It was time for the necklace.

_10.gif

akoya_4021.jpg

blue_4076.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
More photos. I did a couple of photo shoots, so the lighting is a bit different between photos.

akoya_4024.jpg

blue_4081a.jpg

akoya_4025.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Some more neck shots. The last photo is with the Pearl Paradise 8-9mm freshwater AA+ strand in white with silver overtones. This is a very nice white strand which I had restrung so it is about 19 inches now.

blueneck_4106.jpg

blueclose_4105.jpg

bluewhite_4109.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Finally, an ear shot of the blue akoya earring. I'm perfectly happy with this size. I love the look of bigger earrings, but I never seem to be able to wear them for long. Anyhow, these are so pretty. I love this color.

Thanks for coming on by.

:wavey:

blueear_4093.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh I LOVE it! It may just be IT for me too! Looks gorgeous on you.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1355001370|3326389 said:
Oh my gosh I LOVE it! It may just be IT for me too! Looks gorgeous on you.
Thank you, Rosebloom.

I dropped by my favorite jewelry shop the other day and let the young clerk try them on. With her smaller features, and her relative youth, I think the 7.5-8mm strand would be perfect. When I told her the sale price had been about $200 she gasped. I think I may have sold another necklace in the near future. :lol:

But, for me, I had been holding out for the big pearls. And, the color of these is just awesome. They have a nice silvery glow in person.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Loving those! Well done FlyGirl!

cheers--Shaorn

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful FlyGirl. Love those blues on you. I see slight pink overtone on yours, is it prominent in person?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Love them on you, Fly Girl!! The color and size is just perfect. I'm with you on preferring the baroque and slightly off round shapes- there is something wonderfully organic about them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look spectacular on you Flygirl!!! :love:
Enjoy and wear them in health and happiness!!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
They look absolutely fantastic on you! LOVE the blue/pink color. I've had my eye on those as well - I guess I know what I'll be buying from the next sale. :love:

Well done!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Fly Girl. Those blue akoyas are spectacular! Amazing luster and color.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you canuk-gal, NacreLover, pinkjewel, missy, baby monster and K9.

Yes, there is light pink overtone in person, as well as a tiny bit of green. I think that blue and silver makes for a great look. Silver pearls with organic shapes and shimmery overtones are so amazing. I am delighted with this strand. A shout out to Pearl Paradise for finding such gorgeous pearls at a great price point. :))

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: FlyGirl :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LOVE IT! My blue strand is also my fav. I love the size of those too :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
bean|1355457041|3330890 said:
LOVE IT! My blue strand is also my fav. I love the size of those too :)
Thank you. Nice to see you back, bean! :wavey:

lominablue

Rough_Rock
Fly Girl, the color is incredible. Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results