shape
carat
color
clarity

signed pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi just a quick post from someone who has only heard of signed pieces a little while ago. Is it a store that you can call into and see the jewellery or do you have to order it online. I can see on their site that they have an address and as I am going to New York next year I wouldnt mind popping into their store to look at rings if that is possible. Any help would be great
Thanks!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi, they don''t actually own a "store", they have a store booth in a larger store front on 47th Street. I guess because rents are so expensive, not many businesses are able to own an entire store in the diamond district, so they have booths instead.
When I went to vist signed pieces, I decided to stop by badler.com''s store and peterlarouche and they also only had booths.
The only one that had a store was Michael C. Fina.
By the way, I have been to Signed Pieces a few times and was very happy with their services.

Perhaps when you are ready to go, you can call them in advance and let them know what you want so they can get them in for you before you arrive.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks a million for that info. I live in Ireland and we have nothing like that strore here-I will definitely give them a call beforehand. My boyfriend (who will be my fiance hopefully when we return from the trip!) loves the Tiffany Lucida ring, as do I, and if he could get one at a lower price it will be even better for him!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might want to talk to Jon at GoodOldGold in NY as well. You can get that look by getting one of the other square cuts such as the square hearts and arrows and putting it in a similar setting. Most people go to Signed Pieces/Facets for wedding bands, unless you are lucky and they happen to have a secondhand Tiffany ring they are selling at the time you go.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for that-I will check them out as well when I am there. Cant wait till the time comes
1.gif

thunkpad

Shiny_Rock
Have a great time in New York. My fiancee and I got engaged there in April after flying over from the UK (although I sorted the ring beforehand
1.gif
) The jewelry stores are amazing. I can also heartily reccommend One if by Land Two if by Sea on Barrow Street (www.oneifbyland.com) if you''re looking for a romantic spot for dinner. We went there after I popped the question and they were fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results