shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces... WoW! Went Over the top for me! A++++

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
I had decided to hold off on posting until my setting arrived... but I am TOO excited!!! First off Signed Pieces and David are unbelieveable! I am so grateful to have found them through Pricescope. They custom modified a Raphael eternity mounting for me. It was going to take three weeks, to make. They were adding a mounting for a 3ct round, and were going fabricate a wire basket to hold my center stone. Well guess what????? This is the FANTASIC part! They shipped it yesterday(to arrive tomorrow) that''s 1 week early! Well.... it doesnt end there. They exchanged LARGER yes that''s right LARGER diamonds( now 23 larger stones(more carat weight!), for the orignal 27 smaller) and the band is alittle wider!!!!!!! They felt this would make my center stone more secure. Can you believe it?? David says it looks fantasic. I just cannot say enough about this experience with them, and cannot imagine
going elsewhere for future diamond purchases. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get it set with my center stone. WoW, I hope I can sleep tonight!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2005 6:57:30 PM
Author:glamgirl
I had decided to hold off on posting until my setting arrived... but I am TOO excited!!! First off Signed Pieces and David are unbelieveable! I am so grateful to have found them through Pricescope. They custom modified a Raphael eternity mounting for me. It was going to take three weeks, to make. They were adding a mounting for a 3ct round, and were going fabricate a wire basket to hold my center stone. Well guess what????? This is the FANTASIC part! They shipped it yesterday(to arrive tomorrow) that''s 1 week early! Well.... it doesnt end there. They exchanged LARGER yes that''s right LARGER diamonds( now 23 larger stones(more carat weight!), for the orignal 27 smaller) and the band is alittle wider!!!!!!! They felt this would make my center stone more secure. Can you believe it?? David says it looks fantasic. I just cannot say enough about this experience with them, and cannot imagine
going elsewhere for future diamond purchases. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get it set with my center stone. WoW, I hope I can sleep tonight!
Pinky swear?
9.gif
Okay, I believe you. What a great experience you had. I am so glad to hear that they went above and beyond for you. Congrats.

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
you mean THIS baby is getting a new home????

PICT1266_crop2.JPG

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Signed Pieces really is the best. David went out of his way when I was working with them on my eternity bands.( Though I am waiting on a quote from him on another project that has been slow to come)

A 3ct on that type of setting is going to be gorgeous beyond gorgeous. Pictures the second you get it!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news, good for you, and way to go David and SP!!!
36.gif

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ann. They really are fantasic. I still cannot believe it!
Yes, sevens One, that baby has a new CRADLE waiting!!!! LoL!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG a 3c in a setting like that? Can''t wait to see it!!!!

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Mara, this is going to be a long night. I have been drooling over that Raphael setting the whole year! I am going to take it to either Teels(in Los Gatos) for an appraisal and to have it set, or as 2nd choice Joe Escobar, though my last appraisal experience there was not impressive. I might decide, based on how quick they can get it back to me.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES!! Please choose whomever can set quickest and then get it back to us..I mean you.
9.gif

Just kidding of course! I can''t wait to see it...I haven''t been to Teels but I would also consider Willow Glen Jewelers (I think they are called something else now...they are on Lincoln)..I have had really good experiences with them and they are very friendly. I had them resize my rings and they did it in 5 minutes and didn''t charge me. I think they also do basic appraisals there, but I don''t know about full fledged. They''re a small store.

Drooling over here!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! So can''t wait for pics!!! I''m sure it will be stunning and very blingy!!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh no! I''ll have to wait until I return from Hong Kong to see your beautiful bling! I can''t wait!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Welllllllllllllll????????????????????????

emotion-18.gif
emotion-18.gif
emotion-18.gif
emotion-18.gif
emclock.gif

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Weeelllll I am dying for Fed Ex to get here! I have not left the house all day minus kids to school and back, with worry he might arrive early and I would miss him. Lets see??? I have lost count how many times I have glanced out my front window thinking that truck might get here early. I cant wait to see it! The scheduled delivery time is 7pm (pacific time), so a little more than 4 hours left, unless he surprises me with a earlier visit!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
4 hours!!!
you poor thing. Hang in there.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, my, my, I absolutely need to catch my breath!!! It just arrived, and it is STUNNING!! It looks like twinkling stars wrapped around my finger! I need to sit down. This is what I have been wanting for a long time. I want to cry. I finally did the whole thing right, a quality setting and beautiful stone. I am getting up early tomorrow and heading to my jewelers. I want to get it appraised and then set. I hope they can get it done soon. I just cant wait to wear it!! I promise to post pictures when it''s done. The setting is much, much, more than I expected! Signed Pieces......WoW what a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh glamgirl, can''t wait to see it. I''m so happy for you, you practically have me crying over here!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
glamgirl,
I am sooo excited for you!! It sounds gorgeous and I can''t wait for the pics!!!
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Ditto!! I am so excited to see it. Hope you get it set tomorrow!!!! Congrats!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It sound like your new ring will be stunning!!! I cannot wait to see all the lovely hand shots I know you will be posting ASAP!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results