shape
carat
color
clarity

SIGNED PIECES.... reviews (need help w/wedding band)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of visiting Signed Pieces in NYC on tuesday i was hoping to get some reviews, tips, advice, etc. Did you have a good or bad experience? Are their prices really fair?

(attached is my engagement ring that i''m having a hard time finding a diamond wedding band for).

2546.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there are many happy Pricescopers with wedding bands from there. Type in Signed Pieces or Facets in the search box and you''ll have a days worth info to read pop up
2.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry I can''t be of much help, but I wanted to say that I love trillion side stones! I''ve never seen one in person, but I love your ring!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
How about this one - the carat weight is close to your center stone - it's an eternity band.

I bought a shared prong 11 stone round stones, .60 ct. ring from facets and I love it.
The quality is excellent, and the price is better than any I saw in jewelry stores. I think they can make any carat weight you wish that will complement your e-ring.

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=4105
This one sits close to the finger - it's only 1.6 mm thick.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to hear about your visit to Signed Pieces - have fun!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results