shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces/Facets Ring Owners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I am having quite a time figuring out which route I should take as far as my wedding band is concerned. I found a shared prong diamond wedding band at Signed Pieces that I really like and with my military discount it is very appealing!
36.gif
I have gone to my local jeweler to price a custom piece and it will be appx $400 more than the Signed Pieces and it will not have ideal diamonds.

My problem is in upkeep/maintenance of the ring. If I buy it from my local jeweler, no problem. But if I go with Signed Pieces, which I am really leaning towards, than what do I do for the maintenance of it? I would feel very odd taking it to my local jeweler considering I didn''t buy it there.

So my question is what do you guys do with your SP rings for upkeep/cleaning etc.? Do you take it to a local jeweler? Do you send it back to SP? What is their policy on this?

I am leaning towards the SP ring for obvious reasons, quality, reputation and PRICE!
9.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
face23.gif

tina sparkle

Shiny_Rock
i bought my s.p. eternity ring a year ago and couldn''t be happier with it. it is quite durable and the only thing i do is clean it periodically. i can''t say enough about signed pieces-- the sparkles of the diamonds and the quality of the workmanship will amaze you.
good luck

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Cleaning I would just do myself or you could have a local jeweler do it, if you want. For any problems with the ring (resetting of diamonds, etc) I would send it back to SP. You don''t want someone else messing with it, IMO.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I get my rings cleans while I am in the mall, even though they weren''t purchased there. I look at it like this, it gets me in their store and while my rings are being cleaned, I browse their stuff! It''s good for them too.

dreamer

Rough_Rock
I have sp half-eternity or wedding band. Just today I was out for a walk in the sun and it was sparkling like mad
emsmilep.gif

I am very happy with it. I would clean it myself and so far no complaints.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 3 eternity bands from SP. I put them in my ultrasonic to clean them. They are great rings, great quality stones and ya can''t beat their prices. Good luck in your decision!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results