shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I compared the prices of Signed Pieces eternity band and the Tiffany eternity band and the Tiffany prices is more than 2x of that of SP! Has anyone seen the two in person and noticed if one is nicer than the other?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I have a shared prong band from Signed Pieces and tried one on from Tiffany''s. I honestly didn''t think one was nicer than the other. They both seemed equally beautiful.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I have ordered 2 eternity bands from Signed Pieces and they should be here in about 2 weeks. Just 2 days ago I was in Tiffanys and I tried on their eternity bands just to see if I did indeed order the correct mm width from SP. Tiffanys eternity band was priced at $4,000.00 for a band that had 28 stones, platinum, and about 2mm wide, just a wee bit shy of 1 ct. total weight( .88ct)
The Signed Pieces bands I ordered will be $1,700.00 each, 1ct.each, platinum, 29 stones and about 2.3mm wide.

Tiffanys = $8,000.
Signed Pieces = $3,400.

Same thing, just a Tiffany stamp on the inside of the ring, In fact, the SP Raphael setting is probably more brilliant that Tiffanys. No Contest.

JMHO, though!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh wear''s a tiffany engagement ring with a SP eternity band and she can''t tell a difference. I think the SP band would be wonderful..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results