shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces doesn''t have any eternity bands right now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fabienne

Rough_Rock
After reading so many posts about Signed Pieces eternity bands, I emailed Signed Pieces last night to find out if I could make an appointment to go to the store since I live in NY. I got an email today stating that they have no eternity bands in stock whatsoever. I am so disappointed. I emailed them back for an estimate on when they think they will have more but i guess I might not hear back until tomorrow.

I was hoping to get the eternity bands out of the way, so I could spend what was left at Good Old Gold. I have been reading so many posts and looking at so many pictures of diamonds but now I just want my own!
emcry.gif

I was counting down to Spring Break just for the opportunity to hit the stores......I know I said it before but I am just so diappointed......I feel like a little kid who was just told his video game is sold out....lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that''s a bummer. I hope the wait isn''t too long.
40.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if you aren''t thinking about Facets, a sister store to Signed Pieces. Facets sells new jewelry and has eternity bands.

fabienne

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I meant Facets. The email said that they don''t have any in inventory at Facets at this time......

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I don''t think Facets normally keeps an inventory of eternity bands. Each band is made from scratch when ordered, at least that is my understanding. And with them being a small operation they don''t keep a lot of stock. But I totally understand your frustration because it would be nice to be able to try on something before you order. I would have wanted to do the same thing when I was ordering, but I was really quite satisfied with the end result of the band that I ordered.

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
just so you know-GOG has eternity bands in fact they have many beautiies!!

and any store in the diamond district will have plenty fro you to look at-just try on different carat weight to see what you like-and don''t let anyone talk you into buying anything! when you see what total carat weight you want order from facets, or whiteflash-or pick one out at GOG

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Most people on PS have just ordered their eternity rings over the internet or during a phone call if they had a special request. They have an office/showroom but it is by appointment only. but you should be able estimate the cost by their internet offers.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, many large online companies don''t always keep pieces in stock. Any chance you can order a band and then return it if it doesn''t work out?

fabienne

Rough_Rock
I liked that Facets has a 30 day return policy and is local. I wanted to actually go in and try different rings on because I don't know much about points in relation to ring sizes and total carat weight. I wouldn't mind ordering it off the Internet but I wouldn't know exactly what to order, I need size 5.25 and I want a 3/4 ring.

I emailed the guy back and asked when did they expect to have it in stock again and he replied "Unfortunately at this time we have no plans on stocking up on any inventory for quite a while." Tht was pretty much the email.

I understand that they may make each one from scratch or what have you but then the email should say feel free to order one online or to come in person to order one. I'm a little peeved but maybe I'll find something at GOG. Thanks for the suggestion.

I considered ordering WF but not sure if I ordered the 5.25 size if that is a "custom order". Guess I have a lot of emailing to do!

Again, thanks for your suggestions.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
They make them all from scratch which is why they don''t carry stock. It''s not a regular B&M jewelry store unfortunately.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany''s usually has a lot of eternity bands in different sizes so you can always plan to go in there to get an idea and then order the size you want from facets.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results