shape
carat
color
clarity

sidestones with a 3/4 diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

camerafan

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I have a .74 round brilliant diamond. I was looking at settings and like the look of simple setting with channel set diamonds in the shank, and might have a custom one made. My question is do you think that my center stone is too small for sidestones? Do you think the small diamond would look best as a solitaire? If I do get a ring made with sidestones they would be small ones, 2 pointers as I want a thin band for my size 3.75 fingers. Any thoughts on this combination?
Thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hello camerfan and welcome to ps!
35.gif

first of all.....74ct. is not small! i think it is a very nice size and if you want size diamonds, i think it would look very nice with sidestones for some extra sparkle.
2.gif

here''s a thread so you can get an idea what different settings would look like with that size range https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you say side-stones, I think people are going to assume you mean a three-stone ring. But I think you are talking about a solitaire setting with tiny diamonds on the shank, right? Any size stone can be set in a pave or channel set band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results