shape
carat
color
clarity

SI1 in Large Princess Stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skeeve47

Rough_Rock
Hello-- I''m considering a princess cut diamond in the 2.5 to 3 ct range, probably H color. I''ve read that the SI stones in the larger sizes might be easier to see inclusions in. Is this simply a matter of "look at the rock" to check, or is there some way to confirm over the internet that the stone is eye clean? Specifically, I''m looking at one whose GIA cert says "clouds not indicated". Do dealers ever send you two stones to compare and let you send one back with no hassle? (If so, any recommendations?) Thanks.

Abazias

Rough_Rock
After you narrow your selection to one or two diamonds, you could have the internet company you are working with send you a picture of the diamond under 10x magnification to see for yourself were the inclusions are and how noticeable. If you are considering a GIA stone, 9 out of 10 times the SI1 diamonds are eye-clean. I hope this helps.

Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results