shape
carat
color
clarity

SI 1 clarity and eye clean

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alamb

Rough_Rock
When a diamond is rated SI 1 are they all eye clean? Also, is this looking from the top or from all angles? Thank-you!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren''t. Depends on which lab graded the diamond, the nature of the inclusions, size of the diamond, type of cut (a RB can easily be eye clean, an EC most likely not), and how eagle-eyed you are.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is an SI2 I round brilliant graded by GIA and is eye clean from all angles.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I have an 2.36 RB graded SI2 from AGS that is totally eye clean from all angles, even under CLOSE scrutiny. I LOVE it!

Not all SI stones are created equal, though... but believe me, there are some KILLER ones out there well worth the search!

102YAY1a.jpg

sluke

Shiny_Rock
I think there are many but not all, AGS & GIA certified SI-1 Round Brilliant; Princess; Radiant, Cushion, Pear; Oval & Marquise shaped stone that are eye clean. The many facets help masked the inclusions. However; there are probably not many step cuts SI-1 that are eye clean.

I have a SI-1 and it is eye clean, and almost 10x loupe clean.

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Lynn, Your ring is fantastic! you took beautiful picture too! what color is your stone?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2006 8:09:15 PM
Author: rockbie
Lynn, Your ring is fantastic! you took beautiful picture too! what color is your stone?

Rockbie,
Thank you for the kind compliment! My diamond is color J. Here''s a thread with LOTS more photos, if you are interested.
2.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-gorgeous-new-fishtail-pave-set-from-wf.46129/

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results