shape
carat
color
clarity

Showing off my Simon G Engagment Ring PART II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
Here's a pic of my Simon G engagement ring. The specs are: 2.5 ct tw, 18k white gold, color: G, clarity VVS1

I'm a big fan of the roaring twenties, so this art deco ring is totally me!

Hopefully it shows up this time, because I still can't seem to get the hang of this thing!
33.gif

l_5d80338fb10cfe34ff92db955ec8479d.jpg

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
close up side-shot so you can see all the details:

l_3c3151ee6652d6e03612cb6bf58bda4a.jpg

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
Here''s a pic of a Simon G wedding band a fellow user owns. Hope they don''t mind that I reposted.

I''m looking for the same ring. Does anyone have one for sale or know of anyone who does? Sapphire is my birthstone and I would like a substantial wedding band to wear on my right hand since I can''t seem to find any bands that work with my engagement ring.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help on this!

simon-g-band.jpg

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
here''s a clearer close up of the ring. it really looks HUGE in this picture. ::::sorry, now i''m just being a braggart!:::
10.gif

close-up.jpg

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
and here''s one of the profile. here you can see how thick the euro shank is. it''s really very comfortable and it never shifts (i can''t stand when a ring twists all around your finger). here you can also see the smaller round diamonds on each side on the front and back of the bottom of the shank!

myringsidesimongdetails.jpg

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
last pic. i am a horrible picture taker but i wanted to show you guys how much fire the diamond has. HE DID GOOD!

simon g is the best. they make all the rings custom and so you can make them to order. plus, if you ever need to have anything done to your ring, it gets sent back to the exact same setter that set it originally, so as to avoid any style changes. since each diamond setter is unique. cool, huh?

firey-ring.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! Afraid I can''t help you with the search for that band, though.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!!
36.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the diamonds set in the shank!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! I love the profile pic, the filigree is just amazing on the ring! It might be hard to find that wedding band on consignment though...Good luck!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Love all the bling! For a newbie, you''re pretty good with the pics! :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, your ring is beautiful! You definitely do not need to wear a band with it since it is a show stopper all on it''s own!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! How beautiful!
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Also I can see why you are looking at the other band - it''s really beautful. I''ll see what I can find....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woah lady! That is just stunning! I love the idea for the wedding band as well!

Congrats on your engagement!

feathers

Rough_Rock
beachbunny20, delurking here to comment on your gorgeous ring. I love the details of the under gallery! The site tradergirl mentioned also has this ring. It looks exactly like the one you posted but in rose gold and diamond.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
its gorgeous!! excellent finger coverage
31.gif
just the way i like it!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty...I love Euro shanks and yours has lots of surprise bling--love it!
36.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love the sapphire band too - congrats!
36.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Congrats!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Georgeous!

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
have you thought of getting a thin eternity band to wear with your beautiful engagement ring on the same hand? the more bling on one finger the better
emsmiled.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
You bet your bippy he did good!!!! Beautiful ring. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

beachbunny20

Rough_Rock
gwendolyn - thanks! it''s was worth a try to see if anybody knew where i could get my hands on one of those bands!

Maisie - thanks!

Miranda - thanks! it seems everyone gets very excited by the little bit of "surprise" bling when they see it. i guess it''s really true that it''s what''s on the "inside" that counts right? ;-)

kcoursolle - thanks! yes, finding a band has been quite a challenge. still torn between trying to find one to go with it, or just getting a phenomenal right-hand band. what do you think?

shortee78 - thanks! i still feel like everyone''s pictures are so clear, i have a pretty good camera (7.2mpx) but apparently it still never seems to do my ring justice. oh well! practice makes perfect.

Diamond*Dana - thanks! that''s what my fiance says, but i think he''s just trying to get out of buying more bling, lol!

tradergirl - OMG! you are absolutely brilliant. i think i may even like that one better! i think i am going to get a "compromise" ring for now (since this wedding is costing a small fortune) and upgrade to that one...in a six months!
31.gif
now the trouble will just be convincing my fiance of that!

SanDiegoLady - thanks for the tip! unfortunately i don''t have 3.5k in my budget right now just for a band, that''s why i was hoping to get lucky and find it on consignment.

coatimundi - thank you!

ahappygirl - thank you! i appreciate any tips or anything you can find!

Skippy123 - thanks skippy!

julesbeth - thanks on both counts!

feathers - thanks, that ring is just gorgeous! however 3k is not in the budget right now
39.gif

sukiisukii - thanks! i like the way you think!
31.gif

monarch64 - thank you...and yay for surprise bling!
36.gif

IrishBreakfast - thank you! i concur on the sapphire band. hope i can find it on consignment!

Burk - thanks! pretty baby!

swimmer - thanks!

sukiisukii - i had thought of that. but unfortunately all the eternity bands they have would be partially hidden under the enormous octagonal head the then would cover up the surprise bling on the bottom of the shank. so i''m not sure...

Shay37 - thanks! i''ll bet my bippy you''re right! thanks for the well wishes.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
beachbunny....your ring takes up quite a bit of real estate there but it''s beautiful! I love the intricate design throughout the ring. I always enjoy seeing Simon G ads in magazines and now I get to see one for real (well, kinda! lol) Enjoy it!

I wish I could help you find the other band but I don''t think I''d be much help cuz I''d probably buy it first!

6.gif
Okay, I''m just kidding but it''s another beautiful ring! I hope you find it.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 3:55:46 PM
Author: beachbunny20
Here's a pic of a Simon G wedding band a fellow user owns. Hope they don't mind that I reposted.

I'm looking for the same ring. Does anyone have one for sale or know of anyone who does? Sapphire is my birthstone and I would like a substantial wedding band to wear on my right hand since I can't seem to find any bands that work with my engagement ring.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help on this!

THis is my ring on my hand... :) Where did you get this antique picture hehe.
Its purdy isnt it? I'ts not a Simon G. at all - as the others pointed out, I bought it on Ebay at 5th Avenue Jewelers like 5 years ago, so they have different variations of the same ring... The quality is excellent!

simon-g-band.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results