shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, DK! Took a pair of earrings from my MIL and used my collected oec’s to make a bracelet image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• 18E5E8A0-EFA1-4E93-AA16-621DC3FE895A.jpeg
    18E5E8A0-EFA1-4E93-AA16-621DC3FE895A.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 22

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

I realize I am supposed to be focusing on the bracelet (and WOW, it is stunning!), but I have to ask—bichon or poodle? Half of my bling photos are my hand on curly white fur so that caught my attention.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I realize I am supposed to be focusing on the bracelet (and WOW, it is stunning!), but I have to ask—bichon or poodle? Half of my bling photos are my hand on curly white fur so that caught my attention.

It's a polyester teddy "fur" jumper, so cozy, right? Thanks

Do you have recommended bracelet vendor? Yours are stunning!

Thank you. The wide one is from an auction house (don't go to preview, it's very dangerous, haha!) and the smaller one is from eBay.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
It's a polyester teddy "fur" jumper, so cozy, right? Thanks

Thank you. The wide one is from an auction house (don't go to preview, it's very dangerous, haha!) and the smaller one is from eBay.

Omg, a sweater did not even cross my mind!

The bracelet is stunning. And your ER! Stuff of dreams.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Omg, a sweater did not even cross my mind!

The bracelet is stunning. And your ER! Stuff of dreams.

I do feel like it's my "therapy animal" haha! Just saw your pup with the new ACA, perfect.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
I need to see the feathers better is this a skirt?? a scarf?? a vest? Looks so fun!!

It's a jumper and will take a better photo you, thank you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
honestly how do all you lovely ladies not break or loose these lovely wrist adornments ?
i have lost two belcher bracelets and once lost a cheap but pretty beaded 'junky' one -of course i found the cheap one in the long grass ...
i just dont trust myself, ive practally given up wearing earrings for the same reason, just getting my apron one and off over my head at work was causing mayhem
i only have a few nice bracelets but im just not risking it so i just keep wearing my silver cuff day in and day out

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
honestly how do all you lovely ladies not break or loose these lovely wrist adornments ?
i have lost two belcher bracelets and once lost a cheap but pretty beaded 'junky' one -of course i found the cheap one in the long grass ...
i just dont trust myself, ive practally given up wearing earrings for the same reason, just getting my apron one and off over my head at work was causing mayhem
i only have a few nice bracelets but im just not risking it so i just keep wearing my silver cuff day in and day out

Daisys that’s really sad. It’s horrible when you loose or break jewellery - I’ve had my fair share of mishaps (a cracked diamond in my original engagement ring, the replacement diamond dropped out of its setting after only a couple of weeks, lost a Tiffany pink sapphire bracelet on my mum’s driveway, which thankfully she spotted not long after….) Wearing jewellery is always a bit of a risk, but getting things checked over every now & again really helps. Make sure clasps are really secure.

The clasps on my bracelets are really tight & both the bangle & the tennis bracelet have security clasps at the sides which are very hard to open. I don’t remove the gold bangle at all. But you might remember I had to have the clasps added to that one as it kept dropping off my wrist :oops2: Luckily I always felt it & caught it. The only risk is the chain, but it’s pretty snug with a tight bolt ring & whilst not snag proof, it does well at being protected by the bigger ones.

Please wear your jewellery! It just needs a professional eye over it once in a while.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daisys that’s really sad. It’s horrible when you loose or break jewellery - I’ve had my fair share of mishaps (a cracked diamond in my original engagement ring, the replacement diamond dropped out of its setting after only a couple of weeks, lost a Tiffany pink sapphire bracelet on my mum’s driveway, which thankfully she spotted not long after….) Wearing jewellery is always a bit of a risk, but getting things checked over every now & again really helps. Make sure clasps are really secure.

The clasps on my bracelets are really tight & both the bangle & the tennis bracelet have security clasps at the sides which are very hard to open. I don’t remove the gold bangle at all. But you might remember I had to have the clasps added to that one as it kept dropping off my wrist :oops2: Luckily I always felt it & caught it. The only risk is the chain, but it’s pretty snug with a tight bolt ring & whilst not snag proof, it does well at being protected by the bigger ones.

Please wear your jewellery! It just needs a professional eye over it once in a while.

thank goodness for your mum's keen eyes
i never thought about that catch before, both bracelets were almost new, i just assumed it was my rough and ready lifestyle, i tend to load myself up with shopping bags coming home at night and i either walk or take public transport and at the time i walked the last 20min home down a slightly overgrown track between the stream and the railway line (which was a very pleasant walk i always enjoyed)

my next belcher bracelet will be a length of chain brought off etsy (I'll buy enough for a necklace too) with the jewler adding a catch so i will definatly keep this in mind, thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results