shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Hello pricescopers, I've been away for a bit, and am back with arm candy! Went a little overboard with these delicate bracelets and bought 'em all during a Christmas sale!

bracelet stack (2).jpg

Hi @Sparkle_ruckle I am in love with all of your bracelets. I've been wanting to get a diamond bar bracelet but haven't had much luck. The ones I find online are either too dainty or the quality of the diamonds is unknown or less than I'd like. Yours looks like it would be exactly what I'm looking for. Would you mind telling me where you got yours?

@Wewechew your tennis bracelet is beautiful! I love how fine it is, it looks lovely on you!

Just wanted to show you guys my vintage bangle [which used to belong to grandma].
its enamel on yellow gold :) i don't wear it much but i guess i should wear it more lol. Its a hinge bracelet with a tiny screw heh!
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-10 at 1.17.31 AM.jpeg

Fancy and fabulous!! :appl:

Get a second one and pair them up. ;)2

Just wanted to show you guys my vintage bangle [which used to belong to grandma].
its enamel on yellow gold :) i don't wear it much but i guess i should wear it more lol. Its a hinge bracelet with a tiny screw heh!
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-10 at 1.17.31 AM.jpeg

What a lovely bangle!!!

I love those!! I'm sure you smile every time you look down at your wrist. :love:

Vintage yellow gold bracelet that belonged to my mom. I sized it and got the clasp fixed recently and have been wearing it so much since. It’s so comfortable and I just love the color.
62D6CE93-2FBB-4388-BBCA-E31FB2A5115A.jpeg

Left arm (Cartier Love)…then right arm (Cartier Juste Un Clou)9074DFFB-B0A1-4B65-BC15-A39C37F9B26C.jpeg82C23FAF-4C0A-4156-A747-2E619A1CC44E.jpeg

Elegant. Your left wrist is everything I want. Lol. I also cannot get the bangle out of my head either (the skinny one). I am in the process of getting Cartier Love Necklace (with diamonds) but seeing your bracelet, I might need that, too.

Last edited:
Elegant. Your left arm is everything I want. Lol. I also cannot get the bangle out of my head either (the skinny one). I am in the process of getting Cartier Love Necklace (with diamonds) but seeing your bracelet, I might need that, too.

Girl, you only live once! YOLO! You fully have my support.

I’ve been wearing this one66A6EB63-5648-4192-B883-9BAC034B865E.jpeg daily since getting it a month ago.

It’s so intriguing- but what am I seeing? Have any close up pics?

It’s so intriguing- but what am I seeing? Have any close up pics?

Thank you, Diamondyes! I had a thread on it last year, you can see more pics here:

Shortly after posting that photo (9-1/2 years ago), I stopped wearing yellow gold. Then, last year when I realized I wasn't really wearing most my jewelry, I sold almost everything. Here are my three bracelets. I wear the diamond tennis bracelet every day and the white gold link bracelet about 4 times per week.IMG_0778.jpeg

Shortly after posting that photo (9-1/2 years ago), I stopped wearing yellow gold. Then, last year when I realized I wasn't really wearing most my jewelry, I sold almost everything. Here are my three bracelets. I wear the diamond tennis bracelet every day and the white gold link bracelet about 4 times per week.IMG_0778.jpeg

I love the gemstone one; what is it?

I love the gemstone one; what is it?
Garnets. Bracelet was originally yellow gold and I had it rhodium dipped. I don't wear it often so I was not worried about the rhodium rubbing off anytime soon.

My grandmother's jade bracelet this I inherited. Never take it off. I LOVE it.
IMG_20200918_140140.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_120039.jpg
    IMG_20200915_120039.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200915_120030.jpg
    IMG_20200915_120030.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 24
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP